A Suspicious Day on the Shanghai Stock Market
Chinese authorities have begun censoring Google searches for "Shanghai stock market" after the markets in Shanghai fell by 64.89 points. Why? Well, 64.89 looks like 6/4/89, which is the date of the Tiananmen Square massacre. Even weirder, the market opened at 2346.98, which looks like the date backwards with a "23" next to it ... and today is the 23rd anniversary of the massacre ...
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like