A Suspicious Day on the Shanghai Stock Market
Chinese authorities have begun censoring Google searches for "Shanghai stock market" after the markets in Shanghai fell by 64.89 points. Why? Well, 64.89 looks like 6/4/89, which is the date of the Tiananmen Square massacre. Even weirder, the market opened at 2346.98, which looks like the date backwards with a "23" next to it ... and today is the 23rd anniversary of the massacre ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet