A Suspicious Day on the Shanghai Stock Market
Chinese authorities have begun censoring Google searches for "Shanghai stock market" after the markets in Shanghai fell by 64.89 points. Why? Well, 64.89 looks like 6/4/89, which is the date of the Tiananmen Square massacre. Even weirder, the market opened at 2346.98, which looks like the date backwards with a "23" next to it ... and today is the 23rd anniversary of the massacre ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > This Video of Florence and the Machine Visiting a Hospice Patient Will Change Your Whole Day
- > Elijah Wood Clarified His Comments About 'Organized' Sexual Abuse in Hollywood
- > 11 States Sue Government Over the Obama Administration’s Transgender School Bathroom Directive
- > Fruity Pebbles-Inspired Oreos Are Coming Soon
- > An Emoji Bible Translation Is Now a Reality