A Suspicious Day on the Shanghai Stock Market
Chinese authorities have begun censoring Google searches for "Shanghai stock market" after the markets in Shanghai fell by 64.89 points. Why? Well, 64.89 looks like 6/4/89, which is the date of the Tiananmen Square massacre. Even weirder, the market opened at 2346.98, which looks like the date backwards with a "23" next to it ... and today is the 23rd anniversary of the massacre ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Extended Cuts of ‘The Hobbit’ Movies Are Coming to Theaters This Fall
- > Here’s the Trailer for ‘The 33’ about the Rescue of Chilean Miners
- > A Fifth Planned Parenthood Video Released Today
- > Here’s the ‘Holy Spirit Funk’ Parody Music Video You Never Asked For
- > A New Animated Movie Starring Pez Dispensers Is in the Works