Success for Private SpaceX Capsule
SpaceX became the first private company to launch a space capsule that will provide cargo for astronauts on board the International Space Station. It's a major shift in strategy for NASA, which is now trying to outsource many routine space flights to privately owned companies ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts