Good Comedy Will Be Back Next Year
Networks have begun announcing which shows will be back next season and which programs got the ax. (Here's a handy, dandy cheat sheet.) Of the most recent renewals, there is rejoicing over the return of 30 Rock, Up All Night and Parks and Recreation. Community fans are glad the resilient show made the cut, but with only 13 episodes confirmed. And of course, everyone is still wondering how Whitney got here in the first place ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Report Links Earthquakes in the U.S. With Oil Drilling Practices
- > Officials Just Evacuated the Statue of Liberty
- > Disturbing Video Shows Police Shooting Unarmed Black Man
- > Terrorist Network With Links to Bin Laden Busted in Italy
- > Philly Bakery Creates Tebow Pretzel to Welcome Him to the Eagles