Good Comedy Will Be Back Next Year
Networks have begun announcing which shows will be back next season and which programs got the ax. (Here's a handy, dandy cheat sheet.) Of the most recent renewals, there is rejoicing over the return of 30 Rock, Up All Night and Parks and Recreation. Community fans are glad the resilient show made the cut, but with only 13 episodes confirmed. And of course, everyone is still wondering how Whitney got here in the first place ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward