Good Comedy Will Be Back Next Year
Networks have begun announcing which shows will be back next season and which programs got the ax. (Here's a handy, dandy cheat sheet.) Of the most recent renewals, there is rejoicing over the return of 30 Rock, Up All Night and Parks and Recreation. Community fans are glad the resilient show made the cut, but with only 13 episodes confirmed. And of course, everyone is still wondering how Whitney got here in the first place ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet