Good Comedy Will Be Back Next Year
Networks have begun announcing which shows will be back next season and which programs got the ax. (Here's a handy, dandy cheat sheet.) Of the most recent renewals, there is rejoicing over the return of 30 Rock, Up All Night and Parks and Recreation. Community fans are glad the resilient show made the cut, but with only 13 episodes confirmed. And of course, everyone is still wondering how Whitney got here in the first place ...
Recommended For You
- > The New Trailer for Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' Is Just Incredible
- > Stop What You're Doing and Watch These Cocoa Farmers Taste Chocolate for the First Time
- > Allison Williams Will Play Peter Pan in NBC's Next Musical
- > Tender-Hearted Child Learns the Cold Truth About Growing Up
- > A Sitcom about the Life of Jim Gaffigan Is in the Works