Good Comedy Will Be Back Next Year
Networks have begun announcing which shows will be back next season and which programs got the ax. (Here's a handy, dandy cheat sheet.) Of the most recent renewals, there is rejoicing over the return of 30 Rock, Up All Night and Parks and Recreation. Community fans are glad the resilient show made the cut, but with only 13 episodes confirmed. And of course, everyone is still wondering how Whitney got here in the first place ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?