A Dance With Dragons
An architecture firm is designing two buildings in Seoul, South Korea, that they're calling the Dancing Dragons Towers. The buildings are covered in glass panels that resemble dragon scales, and each can be opened or closed to control temperature and airflow throughout the building. Plus, they look awesome ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola