Invasion of Tasty Cannibal Shrimp
Scientists are worried over an increase in the number of Asian tiger shrimp in U.S. waters. The tiger shrimp, a massive species that can grow to 13 inches long, eats other types of shrimp and may present a threat to indigenous shrimp species. The upside? Apparently, it's delicious ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > A Russian Orthodox Church Leader Has Been Arrested as Laws Banning Evangelism Take Effect
- > Watch St. Paul and the Broken Bones Play Their Soulful New Song 'All I Ever Wonder’ on Colbert
- > ‘White Lives Matter’ Has Officially Been Declared a Hate Group
- > In New Zealand, the Future of Pizza Delivery Is Now
- > This Hammered Dulcimer Cover of 'Everybody Wants to Rule the World' Is the Coolest Music Performance You’ll See Today