Invasion of Tasty Cannibal Shrimp
Scientists are worried over an increase in the number of Asian tiger shrimp in U.S. waters. The tiger shrimp, a massive species that can grow to 13 inches long, eats other types of shrimp and may present a threat to indigenous shrimp species. The upside? Apparently, it's delicious ...
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign