Invasion of Tasty Cannibal Shrimp
Scientists are worried over an increase in the number of Asian tiger shrimp in U.S. waters. The tiger shrimp, a massive species that can grow to 13 inches long, eats other types of shrimp and may present a threat to indigenous shrimp species. The upside? Apparently, it's delicious ...
Recommended For You
- > Homemade Transformers Halloween Costumes Show the True Possibilities of Cardboard and Glue
- > Myanmar Leadership Host Rare Meetings with Activist Aung San Suu Kyi
- > There’s Definitely Going to Be a New Pee-wee Herman Movie
- > A New Frontrunner for the Best Mugshot of 2014
- > Nike's New Ad Is For the Lebron Fan In All of Us