Invasion of Tasty Cannibal Shrimp
Scientists are worried over an increase in the number of Asian tiger shrimp in U.S. waters. The tiger shrimp, a massive species that can grow to 13 inches long, eats other types of shrimp and may present a threat to indigenous shrimp species. The upside? Apparently, it's delicious ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day