An "Everyday Lamborghini"
Lamborghinis are certainly one of the major remaining automotive status symbols. But the auto maker wants to move beyond strictly exclusive territory, which is why they've come up with a concept SUV. Dubbed the Urus, the SUV starts at "only" $180,000. So when they say "everyday Lamborghini," they also mean "if you're a famous rapper" ...
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours