An "Everyday Lamborghini"
Lamborghinis are certainly one of the major remaining automotive status symbols. But the auto maker wants to move beyond strictly exclusive territory, which is why they've come up with a concept SUV. Dubbed the Urus, the SUV starts at "only" $180,000. So when they say "everyday Lamborghini," they also mean "if you're a famous rapper" ...
Recommended For You
- > You Have to Admit, Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' Does Sound a Lot Like Tom Petty's 'Won't Back Down'
- > Here’s a List of the ‘Best Jobs’ in America
- > Prisoner Exonerations Hit a Record High Last Year
- > KFC Has Unleashed the ‘Double Down Dog’ Upon Humanity
- > Here's the First Trailer for the 'Fantastic Four' Reboot