An "Everyday Lamborghini"
Lamborghinis are certainly one of the major remaining automotive status symbols. But the auto maker wants to move beyond strictly exclusive territory, which is why they've come up with a concept SUV. Dubbed the Urus, the SUV starts at "only" $180,000. So when they say "everyday Lamborghini," they also mean "if you're a famous rapper" ...
Recommended For You
- > Report: Apple May Be Prepping a Jumbo-Sized iPad
- > Malcolm Gladwell’s Medical TV Thriller Has Been Purchased by Fox
- > Is ‘Full House’ About to Make a Comeback?
- > ‘Indefinite’ Ceasefire Puts an End to Weeks of Fighting in Gaza
- > Superman and Lois Lane Just Did the Ice Bucket Challenge So Let's Call It a Day