An "Everyday Lamborghini"
Lamborghinis are certainly one of the major remaining automotive status symbols. But the auto maker wants to move beyond strictly exclusive territory, which is why they've come up with a concept SUV. Dubbed the Urus, the SUV starts at "only" $180,000. So when they say "everyday Lamborghini," they also mean "if you're a famous rapper" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day