An "Everyday Lamborghini"
Lamborghinis are certainly one of the major remaining automotive status symbols. But the auto maker wants to move beyond strictly exclusive territory, which is why they've come up with a concept SUV. Dubbed the Urus, the SUV starts at "only" $180,000. So when they say "everyday Lamborghini," they also mean "if you're a famous rapper" ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola