MPAA Tries to Equate Embedding With Hosting
The Motion Picture Association of America is weighing in on a legal decision made by a judge, finding that embedding a video (from, say, YouTube) of copyright-infringing content can open you to a lawsuit as if you were hosting the content. If the decision is upheld, that means YouTube really will just be cat videos ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > An ISIS Supporter Threatened to Open Fire on a Megachurch
- > It’s Team Captain America vs. Team Iron Man in This New ‘Civil War’ Trailer
- > Kanye West on New Album: It’s Gospel with a Lot of Cursing
- > What Happens to This Prediction Linking Revival to a Panthers Super Bowl Victory?
- > Update: Wheaton College Asks for Controversial Prof's Forgiveness