MPAA Tries to Equate Embedding With Hosting
The Motion Picture Association of America is weighing in on a legal decision made by a judge, finding that embedding a video (from, say, YouTube) of copyright-infringing content can open you to a lawsuit as if you were hosting the content. If the decision is upheld, that means YouTube really will just be cat videos ...
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign