MPAA Tries to Equate Embedding With Hosting
The Motion Picture Association of America is weighing in on a legal decision made by a judge, finding that embedding a video (from, say, YouTube) of copyright-infringing content can open you to a lawsuit as if you were hosting the content. If the decision is upheld, that means YouTube really will just be cat videos ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Michael Jordan Speaks Out Against Police Brutality and Violence Against Police
- > At Least 80 People Were Killed By ISIS Suicide Attacks in Kabul on Saturday
- > The ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000’ Reboot Is Headed to Netflix
- > Host of ‘The Preachers’ Says He Was Joking After He Seemed to Endorse Open Marriages
- > This ‘Legends of the Hidden Temple’ Movie Looks Super Lame