MPAA Tries to Equate Embedding With Hosting
The Motion Picture Association of America is weighing in on a legal decision made by a judge, finding that embedding a video (from, say, YouTube) of copyright-infringing content can open you to a lawsuit as if you were hosting the content. If the decision is upheld, that means YouTube really will just be cat videos ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity