MPAA Tries to Equate Embedding With Hosting
The Motion Picture Association of America is weighing in on a legal decision made by a judge, finding that embedding a video (from, say, YouTube) of copyright-infringing content can open you to a lawsuit as if you were hosting the content. If the decision is upheld, that means YouTube really will just be cat videos ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > You’ll Soon be Able to Get Your Own High-Tech Virtual Reality Headset
- > Pope Francis is Now an Honorary Member of the Harlem Globetrotters
- > Here’s Rick Warren Speaking at the Senate Hearing on Global Health Problems
- > Watch this Illustrator Reproduce Iconic Logos By Hand
- > A New ‘Indiana Jones’ Movie Is Coming