Norway Killer Now Declared Sane
Anders Behring Breivik, who confessed to killing 77 people in a bombing and shooting massacre in Norway last summer, has been found legally sane and able to stand trial for his crimes. This comes only months after another psychiatric evaluation found Breivik insane ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Nebraska Officially Repeals Death Penalty
- > Advertisers Distance Themselves from ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Abuse Claims
- > Grumpy Cat Continues Media Takeover with New Graphic Novel
- > UN: World Hunger Down Significantly Since 1990
- > Watch Improv Everywhere Turn Landscapers into Acrobats at NYC Park