Norway Killer Now Declared Sane
Anders Behring Breivik, who confessed to killing 77 people in a bombing and shooting massacre in Norway last summer, has been found legally sane and able to stand trial for his crimes. This comes only months after another psychiatric evaluation found Breivik insane ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 'Serial' Update! A Judge Vacated Adnan Syed's Conviction And Granted Him a Retrial
- > Brad Pitt Narrates Terrence Malick’s ‘Hymn to the Glories of Nature’
- > Phat: Pepsi Is Rebooting the ‘90s Video Game ‘Oregon Trail’ to Promote Crystal Pepsi
- > Here's the First Trailer for Clint Eastwood's Film About the 'Miracle on the Hudson'
- > Apple Just Patented Technology That Could Disable Your Camera at Concerts