Security Breach Affects Credit Card Users
A security breach with a company that processes credit card payments means that 1.5 million credit card users might have had their data hacked. The breach is being investigated, and each credit card company should contact affected users soon ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Report: 2,000 Migrants Have Died Crossing the Mediterranean Sea This Year
- > This 79-Year-Old Man Swam to His Wedding
- > Extended Cuts of ‘The Hobbit’ Movies Are Coming to Theaters This Fall
- > Here’s the Trailer for ‘The 33’ about the Rescue of Chilean Miners
- > A Fifth Planned Parenthood Video Released Today