Security Breach Affects Credit Card Users
A security breach with a company that processes credit card payments means that 1.5 million credit card users might have had their data hacked. The breach is being investigated, and each credit card company should contact affected users soon ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Aziz Ansari: Trump's Anti-Muslim Rhetoric Makes Me Scared for My Family
- > Supreme Court Blocks Texas Regulations on Abortion Clinics
- > Pope Francis: Christians Should Apologize for the Way They Have Treated the Gay Community
- > Here's Jesse William’s Passionate Speech About Injustice at the BET Awards
- > 39 Inmates Were Baptized This Weekend at a Jail in North Carolina