Security Breach Affects Credit Card Users
A security breach with a company that processes credit card payments means that 1.5 million credit card users might have had their data hacked. The breach is being investigated, and each credit card company should contact affected users soon ...
Recommended For You
- > The Founder of YouVersion Gave Pope Francis an iPhone with the App
- > Here's Your Full 'Jurassic World' Trailer
- > Matthew McConaughey Will Star in ‘The Stand’ Adaptation
- > Nick Offerman Carved This Large Piece of Wood to Announce His New Comedy Special
- > ‘Breaking Bad’ Executive Producer Michelle MacLaren Will Direct ‘Wonder Woman’