U.S. Kids With Autism Up 78% in Last 10 Years
According to the Centers for Disease Control, cases of children with autism are up by 78 percent in the United States over the last decade. Most experts agree the rise is because of better identification and diagnosis, not necessarily that the condition is on the rise. That's good news, since treatment at a very early age can positively impact kids with autism ...
Recommended For You
- > Darren Wilson Tells ABC News ‘I Did My Job Right’
- > HBO Hired a Ton of Lawyers to Look at Its New Scientology Documentary
- > A Young Chris Pratt Actually Predicted that He Would One Day Star in ‘Jurassic World’
- > Michael Brown Case: Protestors Hit the Streets in 170 Cities
- > Here’s the Trailer for ‘Pan’