U.S. Kids With Autism Up 78% in Last 10 Years
According to the Centers for Disease Control, cases of children with autism are up by 78 percent in the United States over the last decade. Most experts agree the rise is because of better identification and diagnosis, not necessarily that the condition is on the rise. That's good news, since treatment at a very early age can positively impact kids with autism ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > NFL Hall of Famer Jerry Rice Poses as a Lyft Driver for a Day
- > Woman Shows Up to Her Own Funeral Surprising Everyone, Including Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- > 20-Story Crane Collapses in Manhattan
- > The Pastor of China’s Largest Official Protestant Church Has Been Arrested
- > Watch Football Players Complete the Ultimate Physical Challenge: Doing Their Daughters' Hair