U.S. Kids With Autism Up 78% in Last 10 Years
According to the Centers for Disease Control, cases of children with autism are up by 78 percent in the United States over the last decade. Most experts agree the rise is because of better identification and diagnosis, not necessarily that the condition is on the rise. That's good news, since treatment at a very early age can positively impact kids with autism ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal