U.S. Kids With Autism Up 78% in Last 10 Years
According to the Centers for Disease Control, cases of children with autism are up by 78 percent in the United States over the last decade. Most experts agree the rise is because of better identification and diagnosis, not necessarily that the condition is on the rise. That's good news, since treatment at a very early age can positively impact kids with autism ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Forget the ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie. ‘Michael Dell’ Is the Biopic You’ve Been Waiting For
- > Watch Don Cheadle as Miles Davis in the First 'Miles Ahead' Trailer
- > In Singapore, the Streets Talk Back
- > The Ten Commandments Monument Has Been Removed from Oklahoma Capitol
- > Here’s the New Trailer for Bryan Cranston’s Dramatic Biopic ‘Trumbo’