U.S. Kids With Autism Up 78% in Last 10 Years
According to the Centers for Disease Control, cases of children with autism are up by 78 percent in the United States over the last decade. Most experts agree the rise is because of better identification and diagnosis, not necessarily that the condition is on the rise. That's good news, since treatment at a very early age can positively impact kids with autism ...
Recommended For You
- > The All-Female Ghostbusters Cast Is Here and It Is Perfect
- > Hollywood Wants Chris Pratt to Be the New Indiana Jones, No Duh.
- > You Have to Admit, Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' Does Sound a Lot Like Tom Petty's 'Won't Back Down'
- > Here’s a List of the ‘Best Jobs’ in America
- > Prisoner Exonerations Hit a Record High Last Year