J.K. Rowling Now a Lowly Millionaire
Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling was the first female novelist to become a billionaire—a status she has now lost due to British taxes and being, well, extremely generous. Rowling, who once lived on welfare before penning her book series, has reportedly given $160 million in charitable donations ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Suicide Bombers Attacked an Airport in Istanbul, Killing At Least 28
- > JK Rowling Revealed Some of the History of the American Hogwarts
- > Stunning Aerial Photos Show the Differences Between Poverty and Wealth in South Africa
- > Watch The Avett Brothers Perform Their New Song ‘Satan Pulls the Strings’ on Fallon
- > Report: Leah Remini Is Making a TV Show About the Dangers of Scientology