J.K. Rowling Now a Lowly Millionaire
Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling was the first female novelist to become a billionaire—a status she has now lost due to British taxes and being, well, extremely generous. Rowling, who once lived on welfare before penning her book series, has reportedly given $160 million in charitable donations ...
Recommended For You
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours
- > Here’s What a Real-Life Darth Vadar Car Looks Like
- > In Honor of 'Batman Day', Here's the Newest Animated 'Batman' Short