J.K. Rowling Now a Lowly Millionaire
Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling was the first female novelist to become a billionaire—a status she has now lost due to British taxes and being, well, extremely generous. Rowling, who once lived on welfare before penning her book series, has reportedly given $160 million in charitable donations ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Regina George’s House from ‘Mean Girls’ On Sale for $14.8 Million
- > And Now, ‘Amazing Grace’ Performed Entirely with Air Horns
- > Netflix’s ‘A Very Murray Christmas’ Looks Like a Somber Affair
- > Myanmar Government Saves 200 Migrants Packed in Dangerous Boat
- > Here’s the Moving Trailer for ‘Batkid Begins’