J.K. Rowling Now a Lowly Millionaire
Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling was the first female novelist to become a billionaire—a status she has now lost due to British taxes and being, well, extremely generous. Rowling, who once lived on welfare before penning her book series, has reportedly given $160 million in charitable donations ...
Recommended For You
- > 'Independence Day 2' Is Real and It Is Happening
- > Here's a Beautiful Song From Joy Williams and Hayley Williams
- > Darren Wilson Tells ABC News ‘I Did My Job Right’
- > HBO Hired a Ton of Lawyers to Look at Its New Scientology Documentary
- > A Young Chris Pratt Actually Predicted that He Would One Day Star in ‘Jurassic World’