The Man Who Needs $16,000 Shoes
Igor Vovkovinskiy is the tallest man in the United States, standing at 7 feet, 8.33 inches tall. He learned of that status in 2010, but one thing he still hasn't figured out is how to get a pair of shoes that fit him. Because of his height, he needs special shoes that will cost around $16,000. Considering his current shoes have given him foot deformities, we hope he raises the money soon ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward