The Man Who Needs $16,000 Shoes
Igor Vovkovinskiy is the tallest man in the United States, standing at 7 feet, 8.33 inches tall. He learned of that status in 2010, but one thing he still hasn't figured out is how to get a pair of shoes that fit him. Because of his height, he needs special shoes that will cost around $16,000. Considering his current shoes have given him foot deformities, we hope he raises the money soon ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Team Up For A New Film
- > Biebs Is Bringing Back the WWJD Bracelet
- > Just Try to Contain Your Excitement: There’s a New Album on the Way From Adele
- > Behind-the-Scenes of ‘Captive’: The Story of the ‘Purpose Driven Life’ Hostage Stand-off
- > Trippy New PSA Uses Internet Memes to Warn of the Dangers of Smoking