The Man Who Needs $16,000 Shoes
Igor Vovkovinskiy is the tallest man in the United States, standing at 7 feet, 8.33 inches tall. He learned of that status in 2010, but one thing he still hasn't figured out is how to get a pair of shoes that fit him. Because of his height, he needs special shoes that will cost around $16,000. Considering his current shoes have given him foot deformities, we hope he raises the money soon ...
Recommended For You
- > Noah Story Finally Getting Its Family Friendly Comedy Adaptation
- > As Ice Bucket Challenges Go, John Krasinski's Is a Good One
- > Congratulations on 150 Million Installations, YouVersion.
- > 16-Year-Old Arrested For Writing a Facebook Status About Killing a Dinosaur
- > Found Footage of Brutal Murders Sets Off International Investigation