At Least They Spelled "Fruit" Right
Starbucks' newest venture, adding juice bars to its coffee shop chain, has just launched with the opening of the first Evolution Fresh store. However, its signage suggests Starbucks may want to stick to what it's known for, as images displayed prominently didn't even spell "vegetables" correctly ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Nebraska Officially Repeals Death Penalty
- > Advertisers Distance Themselves from ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Abuse Claims
- > Grumpy Cat Continues Media Takeover with New Graphic Novel
- > UN: World Hunger Down Significantly Since 1990
- > Watch Improv Everywhere Turn Landscapers into Acrobats at NYC Park