New Study Suggests Cell Phone Use Can Affect Hyperactivity
A new study has found that cell phone usage by pregnant women can drastically increase the odds of hyperactivity in children. Fortunately, smartphones are designed for people who are hyperactive, so it should all even out ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Peak Summer Stargazing Season Starts Tonight
- > 'Story of God with Morgan Freeman' Gets a Season 2
- > Here’s a Look at the New Season of ‘Gilmore Girls’
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series