New Study Suggests Cell Phone Use Can Affect Hyperactivity
A new study has found that cell phone usage by pregnant women can drastically increase the odds of hyperactivity in children. Fortunately, smartphones are designed for people who are hyperactive, so it should all even out ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series
- > ISIS Just Killed 44 Residents of a Kurdish Town in Syria
- > State of Maryland Will Fight Against Adnan Syed, of 'Serial' Fame, Getting a New Trial
- > All Charges Were Dropped Against the Anti-Abortion Activists Who Filmed Themselves at Planned Parenthood
- > Watch Justin Timberlake, Steph Curry and Alfonso Ribeiro Do the Carlton