New Study Suggests Cell Phone Use Can Affect Hyperactivity
A new study has found that cell phone usage by pregnant women can drastically increase the odds of hyperactivity in children. Fortunately, smartphones are designed for people who are hyperactive, so it should all even out ...
Recommended For You
- > The Founder of YouVersion Gave Pope Francis an iPhone with the App
- > Here's Your Full 'Jurassic World' Trailer
- > Matthew McConaughey Will Star in ‘The Stand’ Adaptation
- > Nick Offerman Carved This Large Piece of Wood to Announce His New Comedy Special
- > ‘Breaking Bad’ Executive Producer Michelle MacLaren Will Direct ‘Wonder Woman’