New Study Suggests Cell Phone Use Can Affect Hyperactivity
A new study has found that cell phone usage by pregnant women can drastically increase the odds of hyperactivity in children. Fortunately, smartphones are designed for people who are hyperactive, so it should all even out ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Presidential Debate Will Be Streaming Tonight for All Cord Cutters
- > This Trailer for ‘The 13th’ Will Make You Rethink What You Know About Mass Incarceration
- > Martin Scorsese’s Missionary Film ‘Silence’ Will Release in December
- > Even the Guy In Charge of DC Movies Doesn’t Like Them
- > Tim Tebow On Colin Kaepernick's Protests: It's About Doing It 'the Right Way'