The End of an Institution
After 244 years making the books your family probably owned when you were a kid, Encyclopedia Brittanica has announced it will no longer make a print edition of its venerable encyclopedia. Citing competition from sources like Wikipedia, Brittanica will instead focus on its online site, which they should rebrand "AtLeastWeDontHaveCreepyPicturesofJimmyWales.com" ...
Recommended For You
- > NFL Commissioner Creates New Domestic Violence Policy Following Ray Rice Criticism
- > WHO Officials Say Ebola Outbreak Could Eventually Infect 20,000
- > Science Has Officially Determined that Mozzarella Is the Best Kind of Pizza Cheese
- > Could the iWatch Be Released This Fall?
- > Trailer: ‘Trash’ Looks Pretty Great