The End of an Institution
After 244 years making the books your family probably owned when you were a kid, Encyclopedia Brittanica has announced it will no longer make a print edition of its venerable encyclopedia. Citing competition from sources like Wikipedia, Brittanica will instead focus on its online site, which they should rebrand "AtLeastWeDontHaveCreepyPicturesofJimmyWales.com" ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity