The End of an Institution
After 244 years making the books your family probably owned when you were a kid, Encyclopedia Brittanica has announced it will no longer make a print edition of its venerable encyclopedia. Citing competition from sources like Wikipedia, Brittanica will instead focus on its online site, which they should rebrand "AtLeastWeDontHaveCreepyPicturesofJimmyWales.com" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Team Up For A New Film
- > Biebs Is Bringing Back the WWJD Bracelet
- > Just Try to Contain Your Excitement: There’s a New Album on the Way From Adele
- > Behind-the-Scenes of ‘Captive’: The Story of the ‘Purpose Driven Life’ Hostage Stand-off
- > Trippy New PSA Uses Internet Memes to Warn of the Dangers of Smoking