The End of an Institution
After 244 years making the books your family probably owned when you were a kid, Encyclopedia Brittanica has announced it will no longer make a print edition of its venerable encyclopedia. Citing competition from sources like Wikipedia, Brittanica will instead focus on its online site, which they should rebrand "AtLeastWeDontHaveCreepyPicturesofJimmyWales.com" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal