The End of an Institution
After 244 years making the books your family probably owned when you were a kid, Encyclopedia Brittanica has announced it will no longer make a print edition of its venerable encyclopedia. Citing competition from sources like Wikipedia, Brittanica will instead focus on its online site, which they should rebrand "AtLeastWeDontHaveCreepyPicturesofJimmyWales.com" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Mythbusters Are Going to Test Walt White’s Machine Gun with Vince Gilligan
- > Polygamists in Montana Apply for Marriage License
- > Here’s What It Would Look Like If You Could See All the Asteroids in the Sky
- > Mosque Raises Thousands to Help Vandalized Catholic Church
- > Happy July 4 Weekend, Here’s a Crow Riding a Bald Eagle