'The Artist' Dog Makes Bad Career Move
Uggie, the dog who stole the show in The Artist, has supposedly retired from film—but he's now become the new spokesdog for Nintendo. Maybe he is a canine, but it's pretty sad that a major performer in this year's Best Picture winner is already starring in cheesy commercials with Mario (video below) ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Justin Bieber Calls Out Award Shows for Celebrating the Wrong Things
- > The Newest Trailer for 'Finding Dory' Reveals a Lot About the Storyline
- > At Least 120 People Were Killed By ISIS Bombings in Syria This Week
- > NASA Thinks There Might Be Life on Jupiter’s Moon Europa
- > The Chewbacca Lady Is Having a Big Week