'The Artist' Dog Makes Bad Career Move
Uggie, the dog who stole the show in The Artist, has supposedly retired from film—but he's now become the new spokesdog for Nintendo. Maybe he is a canine, but it's pretty sad that a major performer in this year's Best Picture winner is already starring in cheesy commercials with Mario (video below) ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Here’s a Look at the New Season of ‘Gilmore Girls’
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series
- > Scientists Just Figured Out How to Filter Urine Into Drinkable Water
- > ISIS Just Killed 44 Residents of a Kurdish Town in Syria