'The Artist' Dog Makes Bad Career Move
Uggie, the dog who stole the show in The Artist, has supposedly retired from film—but he's now become the new spokesdog for Nintendo. Maybe he is a canine, but it's pretty sad that a major performer in this year's Best Picture winner is already starring in cheesy commercials with Mario (video below) ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity