'The Artist' Dog Makes Bad Career Move
Uggie, the dog who stole the show in The Artist, has supposedly retired from film—but he's now become the new spokesdog for Nintendo. Maybe he is a canine, but it's pretty sad that a major performer in this year's Best Picture winner is already starring in cheesy commercials with Mario (video below) ...
Recommended For You
- > Found Footage of Brutal Murders Sets Off International Investigation
- > Missionary Who Contracted Ebola Is Being Discharged from Atlanta Hospital
- > Watch These Adorable Kids Reenact the Primetime Emmy Award Nominees
- > Someone Captured a Picture of Superman’s New Suit for ‘Batman v. Superman’
- > Report: Hamas Official Claims Group Is Responsible for the Kidnapping and Murder of 3 Israeli Teens