'The Artist' Dog Makes Bad Career Move
Uggie, the dog who stole the show in The Artist, has supposedly retired from film—but he's now become the new spokesdog for Nintendo. Maybe he is a canine, but it's pretty sad that a major performer in this year's Best Picture winner is already starring in cheesy commercials with Mario (video below) ...
Recommended For You
- > Ridley Scott Responds to the ‘Exodus’ Casting Controversy
- > André 3000 May Retire From Hip-Hop Next Year
- > ISIS Has Beheaded Another American Journalist
- > Sneezy the Squirrel Vying for Mascot Status at Penn State
- > Members of Bon Iver, The Strokes, and Arcade Fire Will Play in an Epic Charity Basketball Game