The Invention that America Needs
Fact: one of the most annoying parts of getting in a car is trying to find the seat belt, particularly when you're stuck in the backseat with two other people. Mercedes has finally figured out how to solve this problem of the ages. They put LED lights in the release button and made a device that lifts the seat belt lock up by two inches. It's what the world needs ...
Recommended For You
- > 'Independence Day 2' Is Real and It Is Happening
- > Here's a Beautiful Song From Joy Williams and Hayley Williams
- > Darren Wilson Tells ABC News ‘I Did My Job Right’
- > HBO Hired a Ton of Lawyers to Look at Its New Scientology Documentary
- > A Young Chris Pratt Actually Predicted that He Would One Day Star in ‘Jurassic World’