The Invention that America Needs
Fact: one of the most annoying parts of getting in a car is trying to find the seat belt, particularly when you're stuck in the backseat with two other people. Mercedes has finally figured out how to solve this problem of the ages. They put LED lights in the release button and made a device that lifts the seat belt lock up by two inches. It's what the world needs ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Regina George’s House from ‘Mean Girls’ On Sale for $14.8 Million
- > And Now, ‘Amazing Grace’ Performed Entirely with Air Horns
- > Netflix’s ‘A Very Murray Christmas’ Looks Like a Somber Affair
- > Myanmar Government Saves 200 Migrants Packed in Dangerous Boat
- > Here’s the Moving Trailer for ‘Batkid Begins’