Figuring Out the Impact of the Costa Concordia
Now that the rescue efforts for the Costa Concordia cruise ship—a ship twice as large as the Titanic—have ended, officials are trying to assess the total impact caused by the wreck. There will be a cost to insurance companies up to $1 billion, and salvagers are currently trying to excavate the 2,300 tons of diesel fuel from the ship ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today