Figuring Out the Impact of the Costa Concordia
Now that the rescue efforts for the Costa Concordia cruise ship—a ship twice as large as the Titanic—have ended, officials are trying to assess the total impact caused by the wreck. There will be a cost to insurance companies up to $1 billion, and salvagers are currently trying to excavate the 2,300 tons of diesel fuel from the ship ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day