Figuring Out the Impact of the Costa Concordia
Now that the rescue efforts for the Costa Concordia cruise ship—a ship twice as large as the Titanic—have ended, officials are trying to assess the total impact caused by the wreck. There will be a cost to insurance companies up to $1 billion, and salvagers are currently trying to excavate the 2,300 tons of diesel fuel from the ship ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Report Links Earthquakes in the U.S. With Oil Drilling Practices
- > Officials Just Evacuated the Statue of Liberty
- > Disturbing Video Shows Police Shooting Unarmed Black Man
- > Terrorist Network With Links to Bin Laden Busted in Italy
- > Philly Bakery Creates Tebow Pretzel to Welcome Him to the Eagles