Figuring Out the Impact of the Costa Concordia
Now that the rescue efforts for the Costa Concordia cruise ship—a ship twice as large as the Titanic—have ended, officials are trying to assess the total impact caused by the wreck. There will be a cost to insurance companies up to $1 billion, and salvagers are currently trying to excavate the 2,300 tons of diesel fuel from the ship ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Questlove Will Host a Weekly Pandora Radio Show. We're Excited
- > Scientists Found An Earth-Like Planet Orbiting Not Too Far Away
- > Here’s the Trippy New Video for John Mark McMillan’s ‘Wilderlove’
- > Hear Chvrches Cover ‘This Is What You Came For’
- > This Georgia County Is Trying to Stop a Mosque From Being Built