Bank of America Paints Over Garage Door
Everyone knows the mortgage crisis has resulted in some bad blood between banks and some homeowners. One conflict in Arizona got even uglier than the usual war of words. The owner of the home was foreclosed on by Bank of America for reasons he claims are invalid, so he spray-painted "B of A Stole My Home" on his garage. Bank of America's response? They painted over it ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 'Serial' Update! A Judge Vacated Adnan Syed's Conviction And Granted Him a Retrial
- > Brad Pitt Narrates Terrence Malick’s ‘Hymn to the Glories of Nature’
- > Phat: Pepsi Is Rebooting the ‘90s Video Game ‘Oregon Trail’ to Promote Crystal Pepsi
- > Here's the First Trailer for Clint Eastwood's Film About the 'Miracle on the Hudson'
- > Apple Just Patented Technology That Could Disable Your Camera at Concerts