Bank of America Paints Over Garage Door
Everyone knows the mortgage crisis has resulted in some bad blood between banks and some homeowners. One conflict in Arizona got even uglier than the usual war of words. The owner of the home was foreclosed on by Bank of America for reasons he claims are invalid, so he spray-painted "B of A Stole My Home" on his garage. Bank of America's response? They painted over it ...
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours