Bank of America Paints Over Garage Door
Everyone knows the mortgage crisis has resulted in some bad blood between banks and some homeowners. One conflict in Arizona got even uglier than the usual war of words. The owner of the home was foreclosed on by Bank of America for reasons he claims are invalid, so he spray-painted "B of A Stole My Home" on his garage. Bank of America's response? They painted over it ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Regina George’s House from ‘Mean Girls’ On Sale for $14.8 Million
- > And Now, ‘Amazing Grace’ Performed Entirely with Air Horns
- > Netflix’s ‘A Very Murray Christmas’ Looks Like a Somber Affair
- > Myanmar Government Saves 200 Migrants Packed in Dangerous Boat
- > Here’s the Moving Trailer for ‘Batkid Begins’