Bank of America Paints Over Garage Door
Everyone knows the mortgage crisis has resulted in some bad blood between banks and some homeowners. One conflict in Arizona got even uglier than the usual war of words. The owner of the home was foreclosed on by Bank of America for reasons he claims are invalid, so he spray-painted "B of A Stole My Home" on his garage. Bank of America's response? They painted over it ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Forget the ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie. ‘Michael Dell’ Is the Biopic You’ve Been Waiting For
- > Watch Don Cheadle as Miles Davis in the First 'Miles Ahead' Trailer
- > In Singapore, the Streets Talk Back
- > The Ten Commandments Monument Has Been Removed from Oklahoma Capitol
- > Here’s the New Trailer for Bryan Cranston’s Dramatic Biopic ‘Trumbo’