Bank of America Paints Over Garage Door
Everyone knows the mortgage crisis has resulted in some bad blood between banks and some homeowners. One conflict in Arizona got even uglier than the usual war of words. The owner of the home was foreclosed on by Bank of America for reasons he claims are invalid, so he spray-painted "B of A Stole My Home" on his garage. Bank of America's response? They painted over it ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity