Foreclosures Drop Sharply in 2011
Home foreclosures dropped dramatically in 2011, falling 33 percent to 2.7 million. While it seems like great news, some economists caution that the foreclosures might spike again as banks catch up on a backlog of foreclosures ...
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like