Foreclosures Drop Sharply in 2011
Home foreclosures dropped dramatically in 2011, falling 33 percent to 2.7 million. While it seems like great news, some economists caution that the foreclosures might spike again as banks catch up on a backlog of foreclosures ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Forget the ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie. ‘Michael Dell’ Is the Biopic You’ve Been Waiting For
- > Watch Don Cheadle as Miles Davis in the First 'Miles Ahead' Trailer
- > In Singapore, the Streets Talk Back
- > The Ten Commandments Monument Has Been Removed from Oklahoma Capitol
- > Here’s the New Trailer for Bryan Cranston’s Dramatic Biopic ‘Trumbo’