Foreclosures Drop Sharply in 2011
Home foreclosures dropped dramatically in 2011, falling 33 percent to 2.7 million. While it seems like great news, some economists caution that the foreclosures might spike again as banks catch up on a backlog of foreclosures ...
Recommended For You
- > Kenny G Thinks He Gave Starbucks the Idea for the Frappuccino, and Who Are We to Argue?
- > Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat,' as Is Her Right as an American
- > The ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie Is Definitely Happening
- > Report: A City of 2 Million People Is Surrounded by Boko Haram Militants
- > GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad Amidst Outrage