Foreclosures Drop Sharply in 2011
Home foreclosures dropped dramatically in 2011, falling 33 percent to 2.7 million. While it seems like great news, some economists caution that the foreclosures might spike again as banks catch up on a backlog of foreclosures ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Among Workers, Millennials Are the Most Depressed
- > Big-Name Sponsors Pressure Qatar About World Cup Labor Abuses
- > Viral Iraq Blog Post Triggers Outpouring of Support
- > Watch the Greatest Banjo Cover of ‘The Final Countdown’ You’ll Ever Hear
- > Why Were Domestic Violence Charges Against Ray Rice Just Dropped?