Foreclosures Drop Sharply in 2011
Home foreclosures dropped dramatically in 2011, falling 33 percent to 2.7 million. While it seems like great news, some economists caution that the foreclosures might spike again as banks catch up on a backlog of foreclosures ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet