The Make-a-Wish Foundation Is Awesome
By all accounts, the Make-a-Wish Foundation is a great organization—there doesn't seem to be anything better than fulfilling the wishes of sick kids. And they just outdid themselves: a California boy who has cancer was allowed to blow up a building. Best wish ever ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Two More Seasons of ‘Serial’ Are on the Way
- > Here’s the ‘Daredevil’/’Law & Order’ Credits Mash-up You’ve Been Waiting For
- > Students Give Senior Trip Money to Principal Battling Cancer
- > 1,200 Migrant Workers Have Died So Far in Lead Up to Qatar World Cup
- > ‘Photobomb’ and ‘Clickbait’ Are Among Latest Additions to Webster’s Dictionary