The Make-a-Wish Foundation Is Awesome
By all accounts, the Make-a-Wish Foundation is a great organization—there doesn't seem to be anything better than fulfilling the wishes of sick kids. And they just outdid themselves: a California boy who has cancer was allowed to blow up a building. Best wish ever ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Finally: Miss Teen USA Gets Rid of the Swimsuit Portion of the Competition
- > Congress Wants to Do Something About Food Waste
- > Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play Harry Potter Again
- > Bryan Cranston Says He'd Play Walt White on ‘Better Call Saul’ If Asked
- > Istanbul Terror Death Toll Rises to 41