The Make-a-Wish Foundation Is Awesome
By all accounts, the Make-a-Wish Foundation is a great organization—there doesn't seem to be anything better than fulfilling the wishes of sick kids. And they just outdid themselves: a California boy who has cancer was allowed to blow up a building. Best wish ever ...
Recommended For You
- > Kenny G Thinks He Gave Starbucks the Idea for the Frappuccino, and Who Are We to Argue?
- > Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat,' as Is Her Right as an American
- > The ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie Is Definitely Happening
- > Report: A City of 2 Million People Is Surrounded by Boko Haram Militants
- > GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad Amidst Outrage