The Make-a-Wish Foundation Is Awesome
By all accounts, the Make-a-Wish Foundation is a great organization—there doesn't seem to be anything better than fulfilling the wishes of sick kids. And they just outdid themselves: a California boy who has cancer was allowed to blow up a building. Best wish ever ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > KFC's Secret Recipe May Have Been Revealed to the Chicago Tribune
- > Orlando Hospitals Won't Bill Pulse Shooting Victims
- > Research: Most People Looking for a New Church Are Looking for Better Preaching
- > 13 People Were Killed in an Attack on Afghanistan's American University Yesterday
- > A Mad Lego Scientist Makes Objects That Rotate to Make Three Different Shadow Art Images