The Make-a-Wish Foundation Is Awesome
By all accounts, the Make-a-Wish Foundation is a great organization—there doesn't seem to be anything better than fulfilling the wishes of sick kids. And they just outdid themselves: a California boy who has cancer was allowed to blow up a building. Best wish ever ...
Recommended For You
- > Meet the Chestnut Praline Latte, Starbucks' First New Drink in 5 Years
- > Amy Poehler's Next Project: A Church-Themed Comedy
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed