The Real Antarctica
Given that it's 2011, it seems strange that scientists have never really known what the landmass of Antarctica looks like. But they've had trouble finding the characteristics of the actual rock underneath all the ice and snow. Until now. They've recently put together the most detailed map of the continent ever ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Two More Seasons of ‘Serial’ Are on the Way
- > Here’s the ‘Daredevil’/’Law & Order’ Credits Mash-up You’ve Been Waiting For
- > Students Give Senior Trip Money to Principal Battling Cancer
- > 1,200 Migrant Workers Have Died So Far in Lead Up to Qatar World Cup
- > ‘Photobomb’ and ‘Clickbait’ Are Among Latest Additions to Webster’s Dictionary