The Real Antarctica
Given that it's 2011, it seems strange that scientists have never really known what the landmass of Antarctica looks like. But they've had trouble finding the characteristics of the actual rock underneath all the ice and snow. Until now. They've recently put together the most detailed map of the continent ever ...
Recommended For You
- > Meet the Chestnut Praline Latte, Starbucks' First New Drink in 5 Years
- > Amy Poehler's Next Project: A Church-Themed Comedy
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed