The Real Antarctica
Given that it's 2011, it seems strange that scientists have never really known what the landmass of Antarctica looks like. But they've had trouble finding the characteristics of the actual rock underneath all the ice and snow. Until now. They've recently put together the most detailed map of the continent ever ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity