The Real Antarctica
Given that it's 2011, it seems strange that scientists have never really known what the landmass of Antarctica looks like. But they've had trouble finding the characteristics of the actual rock underneath all the ice and snow. Until now. They've recently put together the most detailed map of the continent ever ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal