The Real Antarctica
Given that it's 2011, it seems strange that scientists have never really known what the landmass of Antarctica looks like. But they've had trouble finding the characteristics of the actual rock underneath all the ice and snow. Until now. They've recently put together the most detailed map of the continent ever ...
Recommended For You
- > Homemade Transformers Halloween Costumes Show the True Possibilities of Cardboard and Glue
- > Myanmar Leadership Host Rare Meetings with Activist Aung San Suu Kyi
- > There’s Definitely Going to Be a New Pee-wee Herman Movie
- > A New Frontrunner for the Best Mugshot of 2014
- > Nike's New Ad Is For the Lebron Fan In All of Us