Ticketmaster to Pay Back Some "Processing Fees"
In what has to be a victory for concert goers over the evil empire that is Ticketmaster, the ticketing giant will pay back some processing fees to any customers who have purchased a ticket in the last 12 years. So, basically, if you've attended almost any concert in the last decade, you probably have at least $1.50 coming to you ...
Recommended For You
- > So There’s Going to Be a ‘Tetris’ Movie for Some Reason
- > Christine Caine Is Working on a New Program for Women Leaders
- > Report: Wildlife Populations Have Declined More Than 50% in 40 Years
- > The Latest ‘Interstellar’ Trailer Looks Amazing
- > An Armed Contractor Reportedly Shared an Elevator With Obama