Ticketmaster to Pay Back Some "Processing Fees"
In what has to be a victory for concert goers over the evil empire that is Ticketmaster, the ticketing giant will pay back some processing fees to any customers who have purchased a ticket in the last 12 years. So, basically, if you've attended almost any concert in the last decade, you probably have at least $1.50 coming to you ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Peak Summer Stargazing Season Starts Tonight
- > 'Story of God with Morgan Freeman' Gets a Season 2
- > Here’s a Look at the New Season of ‘Gilmore Girls’
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series