Ticketmaster to Pay Back Some "Processing Fees"
In what has to be a victory for concert goers over the evil empire that is Ticketmaster, the ticketing giant will pay back some processing fees to any customers who have purchased a ticket in the last 12 years. So, basically, if you've attended almost any concert in the last decade, you probably have at least $1.50 coming to you ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts