Ticketmaster to Pay Back Some "Processing Fees"
In what has to be a victory for concert goers over the evil empire that is Ticketmaster, the ticketing giant will pay back some processing fees to any customers who have purchased a ticket in the last 12 years. So, basically, if you've attended almost any concert in the last decade, you probably have at least $1.50 coming to you ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > NFL Hall of Famer Jerry Rice Poses as a Lyft Driver for a Day
- > Woman Shows Up to Her Own Funeral Surprising Everyone, Including Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- > 20-Story Crane Collapses in Manhattan
- > The Pastor of China’s Largest Official Protestant Church Has Been Arrested
- > Watch Football Players Complete the Ultimate Physical Challenge: Doing Their Daughters' Hair