Ticketmaster to Pay Back Some "Processing Fees"
In what has to be a victory for concert goers over the evil empire that is Ticketmaster, the ticketing giant will pay back some processing fees to any customers who have purchased a ticket in the last 12 years. So, basically, if you've attended almost any concert in the last decade, you probably have at least $1.50 coming to you ...
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign