Cantaloupe Has Killed 13 People So Far
After 13 deaths and 72 illnesses, federal health officials are trying to figure out where a batch of tainted cantaloupe has gone. The cases have been spread across 18 states, and were originally sold by a grower in Colorado. So maybe don't buy cantaloupe for a few days ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet