Cantaloupe Has Killed 13 People So Far
After 13 deaths and 72 illnesses, federal health officials are trying to figure out where a batch of tainted cantaloupe has gone. The cases have been spread across 18 states, and were originally sold by a grower in Colorado. So maybe don't buy cantaloupe for a few days ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Team Up For A New Film
- > Biebs Is Bringing Back the WWJD Bracelet
- > Just Try to Contain Your Excitement: There’s a New Album on the Way From Adele
- > Behind-the-Scenes of ‘Captive’: The Story of the ‘Purpose Driven Life’ Hostage Stand-off
- > Trippy New PSA Uses Internet Memes to Warn of the Dangers of Smoking