Cantaloupe Has Killed 13 People So Far
After 13 deaths and 72 illnesses, federal health officials are trying to figure out where a batch of tainted cantaloupe has gone. The cases have been spread across 18 states, and were originally sold by a grower in Colorado. So maybe don't buy cantaloupe for a few days ...
Recommended For You
- > 'Independence Day 2' Is Real and It Is Happening
- > Here's a Beautiful Song From Joy Williams and Hayley Williams
- > Darren Wilson Tells ABC News ‘I Did My Job Right’
- > HBO Hired a Ton of Lawyers to Look at Its New Scientology Documentary
- > A Young Chris Pratt Actually Predicted that He Would One Day Star in ‘Jurassic World’