Cantaloupe Has Killed 13 People So Far
After 13 deaths and 72 illnesses, federal health officials are trying to figure out where a batch of tainted cantaloupe has gone. The cases have been spread across 18 states, and were originally sold by a grower in Colorado. So maybe don't buy cantaloupe for a few days ...
Recommended For You
- > Incident Report from Michael Brown Shooting Wasn’t Reviewed for 10 Days
- > Here’s the First Full Trailer for Dave Grohl’s New Music Series ‘Sonic Highways’
- > Chris Pratt Dressed Up as Star-Lord to Visit a Children’s Hospital
- > UN: 191,000 Have Died in Syria’s Civil War
- > Noah Story Finally Getting Its Family Friendly Comedy Adaptation