Thousands Gathered to Remember 9/11
The 9/11 Memorial in New York City opens to the public today after more than 10,000 victim's family members and dignitaries visited the site yesterday for the 10 year memorial service. Similar services and moments of silence were held around the country yesterday, including services at each of the plane crash sites ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity