U.K. Arrests "Hactivists"
British police have arrested four suspected members of hacking groups Anonymous and Lulzsec, both of which made international headlines after attacked PayPal, Amazon.com and Sony's PlayStation Network. Meanwhile, 14 suspected members of the groups were on trial in the U.S. ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Investigation Discovery Just Announced a Special About Adnan Syed
- > Hear the Spoken-Word Harvard Graduation Speech Everyone Is Talking About
- > Tragedy: Migrant Death Toll Has Surpassed 1,000 in the Last Week
- > Netanyahu: Israel Is ‘Willing to Negotiate with the Arab States’ For a Two-State Solution
- > Some Zookeepers Strapped a GoPro on Top of a Cheetah, And It Turned Out Pretty Cool