U.K. Arrests "Hactivists"
British police have arrested four suspected members of hacking groups Anonymous and Lulzsec, both of which made international headlines after attacked PayPal, Amazon.com and Sony's PlayStation Network. Meanwhile, 14 suspected members of the groups were on trial in the U.S. ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > New James Cameron TV Show Will Go Into the History of Sci-Fi
- > A Muslim Man in Mosul Built a Cross for His Christian Neighbors After Their Church Was Destroyed By ISIS
- > Lecrae on MLK's Legacy: We Can't Ignore the Injustice that Still Exists
- > Lady Gaga And Other Stars Sign Open Letter for Girls in Poverty to Have Access to Schooling
- > 8 People Now Have as Much Wealth as Half of the World’s Entire Population Combined