Remaining Borders to Close
Borders bookstores are officially closing, with their 399 stores shutting down by September and will lay of all remaining employees (around 11,000 in total). That sound you hear is Amazon.com licking its chops and turning its sights to Barnes & Noble ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Report Links Earthquakes in the U.S. With Oil Drilling Practices
- > Officials Just Evacuated the Statue of Liberty
- > Disturbing Video Shows Police Shooting Unarmed Black Man
- > Terrorist Network With Links to Bin Laden Busted in Italy
- > Philly Bakery Creates Tebow Pretzel to Welcome Him to the Eagles