Remaining Borders to Close
Borders bookstores are officially closing, with their 399 stores shutting down by September and will lay of all remaining employees (around 11,000 in total). That sound you hear is Amazon.com licking its chops and turning its sights to Barnes & Noble ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > FXX Is Airing a 600-Episode Long ‘Simpsons’ Marathon in November
- > New ‘SNL’ Cast Member Just Deleted Some Old Offensive Tweets
- > Andy Mineo Releases a Music Video for Deaf Fans
- > Family of Keith Scott Releases Video of Shooting
- > Charlotte Police Refuse to Release Shooting Video, Say It’s Not ‘Definitive’