Remaining Borders to Close
Borders bookstores are officially closing, with their 399 stores shutting down by September and will lay of all remaining employees (around 11,000 in total). That sound you hear is Amazon.com licking its chops and turning its sights to Barnes & Noble ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Team Up For A New Film
- > Biebs Is Bringing Back the WWJD Bracelet
- > Just Try to Contain Your Excitement: There’s a New Album on the Way From Adele
- > Behind-the-Scenes of ‘Captive’: The Story of the ‘Purpose Driven Life’ Hostage Stand-off
- > Trippy New PSA Uses Internet Memes to Warn of the Dangers of Smoking