Digitally Aged Princess Diana on Newsweek
This week would have brought Princess Diana's 50th birthday, and Newsweek found a unique way to celebrate. Their current cover features a digitally aged Diana walking a city street with her daughter-in-law, the former Kate Middleton. The accompanying story includes predictions of how her love life would have progressed over the years and what her Facebook profile might look like today. The issue is receiving varied responses, from "tacky" to "touching." What do you think? ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity