Digitally Aged Princess Diana on Newsweek
This week would have brought Princess Diana's 50th birthday, and Newsweek found a unique way to celebrate. Their current cover features a digitally aged Diana walking a city street with her daughter-in-law, the former Kate Middleton. The accompanying story includes predictions of how her love life would have progressed over the years and what her Facebook profile might look like today. The issue is receiving varied responses, from "tacky" to "touching." What do you think? ...
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like