Digitally Aged Princess Diana on Newsweek
This week would have brought Princess Diana's 50th birthday, and Newsweek found a unique way to celebrate. Their current cover features a digitally aged Diana walking a city street with her daughter-in-law, the former Kate Middleton. The accompanying story includes predictions of how her love life would have progressed over the years and what her Facebook profile might look like today. The issue is receiving varied responses, from "tacky" to "touching." What do you think? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Regina George’s House from ‘Mean Girls’ On Sale for $14.8 Million
- > And Now, ‘Amazing Grace’ Performed Entirely with Air Horns
- > Netflix’s ‘A Very Murray Christmas’ Looks Like a Somber Affair
- > Myanmar Government Saves 200 Migrants Packed in Dangerous Boat
- > Here’s the Moving Trailer for ‘Batkid Begins’