Digitally Aged Princess Diana on Newsweek
This week would have brought Princess Diana's 50th birthday, and Newsweek found a unique way to celebrate. Their current cover features a digitally aged Diana walking a city street with her daughter-in-law, the former Kate Middleton. The accompanying story includes predictions of how her love life would have progressed over the years and what her Facebook profile might look like today. The issue is receiving varied responses, from "tacky" to "touching." What do you think? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Ringling Bros. Circus Will Phase Out Elephants
- > Here's a New Salvation Army Ad Starring the Dress. (Yes, That Dress.)
- > U.S. Unemployment Rate Drops to 5.5%
- > ‘Toy Story 4’ Will Be a ‘Romantic Comedy’ Not a Continuation of the Trilogy
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.