"Health Expert" Hates Jolliness, Holiday Spirit
In one of those moments you think "why on Earth would someone write a paper about this," a health expert in Australia has written a "lighthearted" paper about how Santa Claus is a bad health role model for kids, since he's obese and eats cookies. We would like to inform this expert that the tooth fairy is also a menace because she encourage thievery of dental material ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet