"Health Expert" Hates Jolliness, Holiday Spirit
In one of those moments you think "why on Earth would someone write a paper about this," a health expert in Australia has written a "lighthearted" paper about how Santa Claus is a bad health role model for kids, since he's obese and eats cookies. We would like to inform this expert that the tooth fairy is also a menace because she encourage thievery of dental material ...
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like