"Health Expert" Hates Jolliness, Holiday Spirit
In one of those moments you think "why on Earth would someone write a paper about this," a health expert in Australia has written a "lighthearted" paper about how Santa Claus is a bad health role model for kids, since he's obese and eats cookies. We would like to inform this expert that the tooth fairy is also a menace because she encourage thievery of dental material ...
Recommended For You
- > Why Won’t These Walmart Ice Cream Sandwiches Melt?
- > Spoon’s Upcoming Album Is Streaming Right Now on iTunes
- > Geek Out with this Clip of ‘WHOLOCK: The Musical’
- > There Is Now a Dunkin’ Donuts’ Shark Week-Themed Donut
- > The People Behind 'God's Not Dead' Are Giving 'Fifty Shades' Some Christian Competition