"Health Expert" Hates Jolliness, Holiday Spirit
In one of those moments you think "why on Earth would someone write a paper about this," a health expert in Australia has written a "lighthearted" paper about how Santa Claus is a bad health role model for kids, since he's obese and eats cookies. We would like to inform this expert that the tooth fairy is also a menace because she encourage thievery of dental material ...
Recommended For You
- > Report: Apple Is Getting Ready to Release a Jumbo-Sized iPad
- > Malcolm Gladwell’s Medical TV Thriller Has Been Purchased by Fox
- > Is ‘Full House’ About to Make a Comeback?
- > ‘Indefinite’ Ceasefire Puts an End to Weeks of Fighting in Gaza
- > Superman and Lois Lane Just Did the Ice Bucket Challenge So Let's Call It a Day