"Health Expert" Hates Jolliness, Holiday Spirit
In one of those moments you think "why on Earth would someone write a paper about this," a health expert in Australia has written a "lighthearted" paper about how Santa Claus is a bad health role model for kids, since he's obese and eats cookies. We would like to inform this expert that the tooth fairy is also a menace because she encourage thievery of dental material ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Regina George’s House from ‘Mean Girls’ On Sale for $14.8 Million
- > And Now, ‘Amazing Grace’ Performed Entirely with Air Horns
- > Netflix’s ‘A Very Murray Christmas’ Looks Like a Somber Affair
- > Myanmar Government Saves 200 Migrants Packed in Dangerous Boat
- > Here’s the Moving Trailer for ‘Batkid Begins’