Dubai Debt Worries Investors
Dubai's debt troubles have investors worried that the oil-rich country will harm the slowly-recovering worldwide economy. Apparently, people were surprised that a country who built their own island, the tallest building in the world, a shopping center with an indoor ski slope and the upcoming Ferrari Theme Park would be in debt ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Report Links Earthquakes in the U.S. With Oil Drilling Practices
- > Officials Just Evacuated the Statue of Liberty
- > Disturbing Video Shows Police Shooting Unarmed Black Man
- > Terrorist Network With Links to Bin Laden Busted in Italy
- > Philly Bakery Creates Tebow Pretzel to Welcome Him to the Eagles