Dubai Debt Worries Investors
Dubai's debt troubles have investors worried that the oil-rich country will harm the slowly-recovering worldwide economy. Apparently, people were surprised that a country who built their own island, the tallest building in the world, a shopping center with an indoor ski slope and the upcoming Ferrari Theme Park would be in debt ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today