Dubai Debt Worries Investors
Dubai's debt troubles have investors worried that the oil-rich country will harm the slowly-recovering worldwide economy. Apparently, people were surprised that a country who built their own island, the tallest building in the world, a shopping center with an indoor ski slope and the upcoming Ferrari Theme Park would be in debt ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Philippine President Says He’d Be Happy to ‘Slaughter’ 3 Million Drug Addicts, Compared Himself to Hitler
- > 24,000 Prison Workers Are On Strike And Nobody Is Talking About It
- > Obama to Kaepernick: ‘Listen to the Pain' the Protest May Cause Someone Who's Lost Family in Combat
- > A Teenager Opened Fire On A Children’s Playground Yesterday
- > Man Drops Ring In Baseball Game Proposal In Front Of 35,000 People