Dubai Debt Worries Investors
Dubai's debt troubles have investors worried that the oil-rich country will harm the slowly-recovering worldwide economy. Apparently, people were surprised that a country who built their own island, the tallest building in the world, a shopping center with an indoor ski slope and the upcoming Ferrari Theme Park would be in debt ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Tracy Morgan Says He Had an Encounter with God After His Accident
- > Got the Post-Holiday Mondays? Here Are the Unreal Star Wars Impressions Your Day Needs
- > University of Chicago Campus Shut Down Due to Threats of Gun Violence
- > Here’s a New Look at Amazon’s 30-Minute Drone Delivery System
- > Taylor Swift Met with a Young Fan Who May Soon Lose Her Hearing