Dubai Debt Worries Investors
Dubai's debt troubles have investors worried that the oil-rich country will harm the slowly-recovering worldwide economy. Apparently, people were surprised that a country who built their own island, the tallest building in the world, a shopping center with an indoor ski slope and the upcoming Ferrari Theme Park would be in debt ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Elton John Is Helping The Killers on Their New Album
- > Report: Officials in Flint Could Face Manslaughter Charges Following Deaths Linked to Water Crisis
- > Conan Mimics Cam Newton in a Post-Joke Press Conference
- > Thousands of Syrian Civilians Are Being Abused by Their Government
- > Obama to Ask for $11 Billion to Fight Family Homelessness