Southwest Airlines Now Charging for Early Boarding
Southwest Airlines is one of the few carriers that doesn't charge to check a bag. So they came up with a way around that: Charging you to get on board faster. For a $10 fee, you can hop much of the line and board just after the elite travelers and before families with children. Other money-making ideas include coin-operated seatback tables and the always-popular "pay-to-flush" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Late Night: Bernie Sanders Will Be on ‘Colbert’ and Donald Trump Will Be on ‘Fallon’
- > R.C. Sproul Jr. Suspended from Ministry after Admitting to ‘Visiting’ Ashley Madison
- > SpongeBob Squarepants Invites a Few Famous Friends to His Broadway Debut
- > County Clerk Defies Supreme Court Order to Issue Marriage Licenses to Same-Sex Couples
- > And Now, a Weatherman Falling into a Pool on Live TV