Southwest Airlines Now Charging for Early Boarding
Southwest Airlines is one of the few carriers that doesn't charge to check a bag. So they came up with a way around that: Charging you to get on board faster. For a $10 fee, you can hop much of the line and board just after the elite travelers and before families with children. Other money-making ideas include coin-operated seatback tables and the always-popular "pay-to-flush" ...
Recommended For You
- > Here's a Beautiful Song From Joy Williams and Haley Williams
- > Darren Wilson Tells ABC News ‘I Did My Job Right’
- > HBO Hired a Ton of Lawyers to Look at Its New Scientology Documentary
- > A Young Chris Pratt Actually Predicted that He Would One Day Star in ‘Jurassic World’
- > Michael Brown Case: Protestors Hit the Streets in 170 Cities