Southwest Airlines Now Charging for Early Boarding
Southwest Airlines is one of the few carriers that doesn't charge to check a bag. So they came up with a way around that: Charging you to get on board faster. For a $10 fee, you can hop much of the line and board just after the elite travelers and before families with children. Other money-making ideas include coin-operated seatback tables and the always-popular "pay-to-flush" ...
Recommended For You
- > Meet the Chestnut Praline Latte, Starbucks' First New Drink in 5 Years
- > Amy Poehler's Next Project: A Church-Themed Comedy
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed