Southwest Airlines Now Charging for Early Boarding
Southwest Airlines is one of the few carriers that doesn't charge to check a bag. So they came up with a way around that: Charging you to get on board faster. For a $10 fee, you can hop much of the line and board just after the elite travelers and before families with children. Other money-making ideas include coin-operated seatback tables and the always-popular "pay-to-flush" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Here’s the New Trailer for Oliver Stone’s Edward Snowden Movie
- > This Rideable Luggage Will Make You Want to Travel
- > EU: Turkey Cannot Undermine Human Rights in Coup Response
- > Austin Police Are Investigating the Violent Arrest of a Black Woman Last Year
- > 'Daredevil' Is Coming Back for Another a Season