The Jingle Finally Has an Answer
Two sixteen-year-olds finally gave an end-all, be-all response to the question "What would you do for a Klondike bar?" by breaking into a house and stealing a box of the frozen treats along with $100 and a novelty $3 bill. Obviously, we don't condone burglary for a simple ice cream snack. We'd consider some light trespassing for this pinnacle of icy perfection, but never burglary ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Spray for Cyclists Lights Up at Night But Is Invisible During the Day
- > Our National Nightmare Is Over: SkyMall May Be Returning Soon
- > Hugh Jackman to Star in ‘Apostle Paul’ Movie
- > Awesome Police Officers Give Family a Car Seat Instead of a Ticket
- > Disney Is Making a Live Action Version of ‘Mulan’