The Jingle Finally Has an Answer
Two sixteen-year-olds finally gave an end-all, be-all response to the question "What would you do for a Klondike bar?" by breaking into a house and stealing a box of the frozen treats along with $100 and a novelty $3 bill. Obviously, we don't condone burglary for a simple ice cream snack. We'd consider some light trespassing for this pinnacle of icy perfection, but never burglary ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Tracy Morgan Says He Had an Encounter with God After His Accident
- > Got the Post-Holiday Mondays? Here Are the Unreal Star Wars Impressions Your Day Needs
- > University of Chicago Campus Shut Down Due to Threats of Gun Violence
- > Here’s a New Look at Amazon’s 30-Minute Drone Delivery System
- > Taylor Swift Met with a Young Fan Who May Soon Lose Her Hearing