The Jingle Finally Has an Answer
Two sixteen-year-olds finally gave an end-all, be-all response to the question "What would you do for a Klondike bar?" by breaking into a house and stealing a box of the frozen treats along with $100 and a novelty $3 bill. Obviously, we don't condone burglary for a simple ice cream snack. We'd consider some light trespassing for this pinnacle of icy perfection, but never burglary ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Team Up For A New Film
- > Biebs Is Bringing Back the WWJD Bracelet
- > Just Try to Contain Your Excitement: There’s a New Album on the Way From Adele
- > Behind-the-Scenes of ‘Captive’: The Story of the ‘Purpose Driven Life’ Hostage Stand-off
- > Trippy New PSA Uses Internet Memes to Warn of the Dangers of Smoking