The Jingle Finally Has an Answer
Two sixteen-year-olds finally gave an end-all, be-all response to the question "What would you do for a Klondike bar?" by breaking into a house and stealing a box of the frozen treats along with $100 and a novelty $3 bill. Obviously, we don't condone burglary for a simple ice cream snack. We'd consider some light trespassing for this pinnacle of icy perfection, but never burglary ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola