The Jingle Finally Has an Answer
Two sixteen-year-olds finally gave an end-all, be-all response to the question "What would you do for a Klondike bar?" by breaking into a house and stealing a box of the frozen treats along with $100 and a novelty $3 bill. Obviously, we don't condone burglary for a simple ice cream snack. We'd consider some light trespassing for this pinnacle of icy perfection, but never burglary ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Here’s the New Trailer for Oliver Stone’s Edward Snowden Movie
- > This Rideable Luggage Will Make You Want to Travel
- > EU: Turkey Cannot Undermine Human Rights in Coup Response
- > Austin Police Are Investigating the Violent Arrest of a Black Woman Last Year
- > 'Daredevil' Is Coming Back for Another a Season