Candy Land Turns Sixty, Will Still Annoy Your Parents
Candy Land, that game kids love because it involves sweets and adults hate because there is NO skill involved (not that we're bitter), turned 60 today. To celebrate, San Francisco turned one of its ultra-winding streets into a giant Candy Land board and invited a bunch of kids to play on it. Sadly, they neglected to turn Alcatraz into the Gumdrop Forest ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Peak Summer Stargazing Season Starts Tonight
- > 'Story of God with Morgan Freeman' Gets a Season 2
- > Here’s a Look at the New Season of ‘Gilmore Girls’
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series