Candy Land Turns Sixty, Will Still Annoy Your Parents
Candy Land, that game kids love because it involves sweets and adults hate because there is NO skill involved (not that we're bitter), turned 60 today. To celebrate, San Francisco turned one of its ultra-winding streets into a giant Candy Land board and invited a bunch of kids to play on it. Sadly, they neglected to turn Alcatraz into the Gumdrop Forest ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Two More Seasons of ‘Serial’ Are on the Way
- > Here’s the ‘Daredevil’/’Law & Order’ Credits Mash-up You’ve Been Waiting For
- > Students Give Senior Trip Money to Principal Battling Cancer
- > 1,200 Migrant Workers Have Died So Far in Lead Up to Qatar World Cup
- > ‘Photobomb’ and ‘Clickbait’ Are Among Latest Additions to Webster’s Dictionary