Candy Land Turns Sixty, Will Still Annoy Your Parents
Candy Land, that game kids love because it involves sweets and adults hate because there is NO skill involved (not that we're bitter), turned 60 today. To celebrate, San Francisco turned one of its ultra-winding streets into a giant Candy Land board and invited a bunch of kids to play on it. Sadly, they neglected to turn Alcatraz into the Gumdrop Forest ...
Recommended For You
- > The People Behind 'God's Not Dead' Are Giving 'Fifty Shades' Some Christian Competition
- > No, Michele Bachmann Did Not Suggest Labor Camps for Immigrant Children
- > Trailer: 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- > Watch a Couple Thieves Try to Mug the Wrong Convenience Store Clerk
- > 'Avengers 2' Poster Revealed at Comic-Con