Candy Land Turns Sixty, Will Still Annoy Your Parents
Candy Land, that game kids love because it involves sweets and adults hate because there is NO skill involved (not that we're bitter), turned 60 today. To celebrate, San Francisco turned one of its ultra-winding streets into a giant Candy Land board and invited a bunch of kids to play on it. Sadly, they neglected to turn Alcatraz into the Gumdrop Forest ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Infidelity Doesn’t Just Happen. It Starts with These Subtle Warnings