We're Pretty Sure This Will Be Offensive
The already-infamous "abortion episode" of Family Guy was performed live for Emmy voters last week in Los Angeles. FOX has refused to air the episode because of advertising concerns. Creator Seth MacFarlane said the episode will probably never be released except on DVD. We're going to guess the show probably doesn't cover the issue with sensitivity or nuance ...
Recommended For You
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola
- > NBCUniversal Will Pay Millions to Former Unpaid Interns as Part of Settlement
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy