We're Pretty Sure This Will Be Offensive
The already-infamous "abortion episode" of Family Guy was performed live for Emmy voters last week in Los Angeles. FOX has refused to air the episode because of advertising concerns. Creator Seth MacFarlane said the episode will probably never be released except on DVD. We're going to guess the show probably doesn't cover the issue with sensitivity or nuance ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Regina George’s House from ‘Mean Girls’ On Sale for $14.8 Million
- > And Now, ‘Amazing Grace’ Performed Entirely with Air Horns
- > Netflix’s ‘A Very Murray Christmas’ Looks Like a Somber Affair
- > Myanmar Government Saves 200 Migrants Packed in Dangerous Boat
- > Here’s the Moving Trailer for ‘Batkid Begins’