We're Pretty Sure This Will Be Offensive
The already-infamous "abortion episode" of Family Guy was performed live for Emmy voters last week in Los Angeles. FOX has refused to air the episode because of advertising concerns. Creator Seth MacFarlane said the episode will probably never be released except on DVD. We're going to guess the show probably doesn't cover the issue with sensitivity or nuance ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > Why I Go To Church Even When I Don’t Feel Like It
- > Candace Cameron Bure Is the Newest Co-Host of ‘The View’
- > 3 Ways Christians Turn People Off from Church
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack