We're Pretty Sure This Will Be Offensive
The already-infamous "abortion episode" of Family Guy was performed live for Emmy voters last week in Los Angeles. FOX has refused to air the episode because of advertising concerns. Creator Seth MacFarlane said the episode will probably never be released except on DVD. We're going to guess the show probably doesn't cover the issue with sensitivity or nuance ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today