We're Pretty Sure This Will Be Offensive
The already-infamous "abortion episode" of Family Guy was performed live for Emmy voters last week in Los Angeles. FOX has refused to air the episode because of advertising concerns. Creator Seth MacFarlane said the episode will probably never be released except on DVD. We're going to guess the show probably doesn't cover the issue with sensitivity or nuance ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Team Up For A New Film
- > Biebs Is Bringing Back the WWJD Bracelet
- > Just Try to Contain Your Excitement: There’s a New Album on the Way From Adele
- > Behind-the-Scenes of ‘Captive’: The Story of the ‘Purpose Driven Life’ Hostage Stand-off
- > Trippy New PSA Uses Internet Memes to Warn of the Dangers of Smoking