The Sears Tower may no longer be the tallest building in the world, but it's now the frontrunner for inspiring pant-wetting terror. The building has opened glass balconies on the 103rd floor, with transparent floors looking down 1,353 feet. Just remember not to throw stones ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Yolanda Adams’ Glorious Late-Night Performance
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack
- > Is Coldplay’s Final Album on the Way?
- > Charges Dropped Against Guitar Shredding Hero Arrested for Playing National Anthem on July 4
- > Tragedy: Bodies of Dozens of Migrants Found in Box Truck in Austria