The Sears Tower may no longer be the tallest building in the world, but it's now the frontrunner for inspiring pant-wetting terror. The building has opened glass balconies on the 103rd floor, with transparent floors looking down 1,353 feet. Just remember not to throw stones ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward