The Sears Tower may no longer be the tallest building in the world, but it's now the frontrunner for inspiring pant-wetting terror. The building has opened glass balconies on the 103rd floor, with transparent floors looking down 1,353 feet. Just remember not to throw stones ...
Recommended For You
- > Kenny G Thinks He Gave Starbucks the Idea for the Frappuccino, and Who Are We to Argue?
- > Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat,' as Is Her Right as an American
- > The ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie Is Definitely Happening
- > Report: A City of 2 Million People Is Surrounded by Boko Haram Militants
- > GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad Amidst Outrage