The Sears Tower may no longer be the tallest building in the world, but it's now the frontrunner for inspiring pant-wetting terror. The building has opened glass balconies on the 103rd floor, with transparent floors looking down 1,353 feet. Just remember not to throw stones ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity