Jailed financier Bernie Madoff will be featured in a new set of Topps trading cards highlighting "the biggest hoaxes, hoodwinks and bamboozles." Notorious villains such as Enron execs, D.B. Cooper and Charles Ponzi (the guy the scheme is named after) will be part of the collector's set. The best way to trade these cards? Dishonestly ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > New App Lets You See Who Unfriended You on Facebook
- > $tarbuck$ Is Raising the Price of Their Coffee
- > Study: 95% of State and Local Prosecutors Are White
- > Japan and the U.S. Are Going to Face Off in a Robot Battle
- > Cosby Admits to Acquiring Sedatives with the Intention of Drugging a Woman for Sex