Jailed financier Bernie Madoff will be featured in a new set of Topps trading cards highlighting "the biggest hoaxes, hoodwinks and bamboozles." Notorious villains such as Enron execs, D.B. Cooper and Charles Ponzi (the guy the scheme is named after) will be part of the collector's set. The best way to trade these cards? Dishonestly ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day