Jailed financier Bernie Madoff will be featured in a new set of Topps trading cards highlighting "the biggest hoaxes, hoodwinks and bamboozles." Notorious villains such as Enron execs, D.B. Cooper and Charles Ponzi (the guy the scheme is named after) will be part of the collector's set. The best way to trade these cards? Dishonestly ...
Recommended For You
- > ‘Indefinite’ Ceasefire Puts an End to Weeks of Fighting in Gaza
- > Superman and Lois Lane Just Did the Ice Bucket Challenge So Let's Call It a Day
- > Donald Glover Will Voice Spider-Man in a Cartoon
- > The Emmys Put Sofia Vergara on a Rotating Pedestal Because They're Awful
- > Jones Soda Has Released a Peanut Butter & Jelly Cola