Jailed financier Bernie Madoff will be featured in a new set of Topps trading cards highlighting "the biggest hoaxes, hoodwinks and bamboozles." Notorious villains such as Enron execs, D.B. Cooper and Charles Ponzi (the guy the scheme is named after) will be part of the collector's set. The best way to trade these cards? Dishonestly ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Peak Summer Stargazing Season Starts Tonight
- > 'Story of God with Morgan Freeman' Gets a Season 2
- > Here’s a Look at the New Season of ‘Gilmore Girls’
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series