Colbert Conquers Space
Stephen Colbert has officially won NASA's online contest to name a new room on the international space station. Colbert's name beat the second place entry (the incredibly lame "Serenity") by more than 40,000 votes. All that's left is to wait and see if NASA will follow through, or welsh on the contest and draw the ire of the Colbert Nation ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Peak Summer Stargazing Season Starts Tonight
- > 'Story of God with Morgan Freeman' Gets a Season 2
- > Here’s a Look at the New Season of ‘Gilmore Girls’
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series