Colbert Conquers Space
Stephen Colbert has officially won NASA's online contest to name a new room on the international space station. Colbert's name beat the second place entry (the incredibly lame "Serenity") by more than 40,000 votes. All that's left is to wait and see if NASA will follow through, or welsh on the contest and draw the ire of the Colbert Nation ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Finally, Someone Put Nicolas Cage’s Face on Every ‘Game of Thrones’ Character
- > Almost 2 Months After Country Was Declared Ebola-Free, an Infected Teen Has Died in Liberia
- > ISIS Beheaded Two Women and Their Husbands, Accusing Them of Witchcraft
- > Watch Alex Trebek Passionately Spit a Verse from the ‘Fresh Prince’ Theme Song
- > News from Lake Wobegon: Nickel Creek’s Chris Thile to Take Over as Host of ‘Prairie Home Companion’