Colbert Conquers Space
Stephen Colbert has officially won NASA's online contest to name a new room on the international space station. Colbert's name beat the second place entry (the incredibly lame "Serenity") by more than 40,000 votes. All that's left is to wait and see if NASA will follow through, or welsh on the contest and draw the ire of the Colbert Nation ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Lecrae's New Song 'The River of Jordan' Explores Losing Religion and Finding God
- > The House Voted to More Easily Allow States to Defund Planned Parenthood
- > Scientists Might Soon Be Able to Bring Back the Woolly Mammoth
- > Steve Irwin’s Son Visited ‘The Tonight Show’ and Totally Captured His Dad’s Passion
- > Survey: 76% of ‘White Evangelical Protestants’ Agree With the President’s Refugee Ban