How to Write for RELEVANT
If you are interested in writing for RELEVANT magazine or RELEVANTmagazine.com, you've come to the right place.
RELEVANT covers faith, culture and intentional living. Our readership is culturally savvy, mainly Christian 20 and 30somethings who are looking for purpose, depth and spiritual truth. Our mission is to challenge people to go further in their spiritual journey, live selflessly and intentionally, care about positively impacting the world around them, and find the unexpected places God is speaking in life, music and culture.
To pitch a story idea or submit a feature for RELEVANTmagazine.com, contact us here. If the link above doesn't work, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on what we're looking for, read below.
If you are a published journalist inquiring about contributing to the print magazine, contact us here. For more information on what we're looking for, read below.
With a monthly reach of more than 5,000,000 unique visitors and growing, RELEVANT features daily content separate from the print magazine.
•Current is our Op Ed section covering national and global issues, including politics. We want timely, thoughtful commentary on the issues that matter to our audience.
•The God section explores spiritual topics (spiritual disciplines, relationship with God, others and the Church, worship).
•Life covers just that: life (relationships, career, finance, travel, psychology and ethics/morality).
•Culture talks about what's new and noteworthy in culture—trends, fashion, film, TV, arts and music.
•Reject Apathy talks about social justice from a whole-life perspective—sustainable change, sacrificial living, spiritual impact.
For pitches, include a summary describing the article idea, an approximate length and date it could be finished.
We prefer submissions as Word attachments. Your name, photo and one- to two-sentence bio should be included with your submission. We don't pay for web articles, but we do include a byline, bio and photo. Articles are automatically archived. Please double-check spelling and grammar before submitting. All articles will be edited for length, grammar, content, style and tone.
For print submissions and queries, include a summary describing the article idea, an approximate length and the date it could be finished. Email submissions preferred; please refrain from phone or fax pitches. Please note that all articles will be edited for length, grammar, content, style and tone.
We do our best to respond to all inquiries, but be aware we are sometimes inundated. If you have not heard back from us after 1-2 weeks, please assume we will not be able to use your idea or submission.
Recommended For You
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Last Year Was the Hottest Year on Record ... for the Third Year in a Row
- > Donald Trump Will Be Sworn in Using Abraham Lincoln's Bible (and His Own)
- > Two of the Country's Most Prominent Divinity Schools Instruct Their Faculty to Use Gender-Neutral Pronouns for God
- > ‘This Is Us’ Is Coming Back for at Least 2 More Seasons
- > This New Video from Disney Pixar Shows How the Movies Are All Connected