The Most Cringeworthy Christian T-Shirts of All Time
January 25, 2016
If you’ve ever been to a Christian music festival or were a member of a youth group in the late-'90s, then you are likely no stranger to Christian T-shirts. They typically incorporate some sort appropriated logo of a well-known product, possibly a Bible verse reference and always one of the worst dad jokes you’ve ever heard.
The pun game of Christian T-shirt designers literally had no limits.
We asked you, our readers, to send us the most cringeworthy Christian T-shirts you’ve ever seen or owned, and you did not disappoint. Here’s a look at some of our favorites.
A Deep Cut
I Believe I Can Fly
Proud to Be Your Bud
In Our Top 8
The Gun Show
Something to Think About
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > Philippine President Says He’d Be Happy to ‘Slaughter’ 3 Million Drug Addicts, Compared Himself to Hitler
- > 24,000 Prison Workers Are On Strike And Nobody Is Talking About It
- > Obama to Kaepernick: ‘Listen to the Pain' the Protest May Cause Someone Who's Lost Family in Combat
- > A Teenager Opened Fire On A Children’s Playground Yesterday
- > Man Drops Ring In Baseball Game Proposal In Front Of 35,000 People