The Most Cringeworthy Christian T-Shirts of All Time
January 25, 2016
If you’ve ever been to a Christian music festival or were a member of a youth group in the late-'90s, then you are likely no stranger to Christian T-shirts. They typically incorporate some sort appropriated logo of a well-known product, possibly a Bible verse reference and always one of the worst dad jokes you’ve ever heard.
The pun game of Christian T-shirt designers literally had no limits.
We asked you, our readers, to send us the most cringeworthy Christian T-shirts you’ve ever seen or owned, and you did not disappoint. Here’s a look at some of our favorites.
A Deep Cut
I Believe I Can Fly
Proud to Be Your Bud
In Our Top 8
The Gun Show
Something to Think About
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series
- > Scientists Just Figured Out How to Filter Urine Into Drinkable Water
- > ISIS Just Killed 44 Residents of a Kurdish Town in Syria
- > State of Maryland Will Fight Against Adnan Syed, of 'Serial' Fame, Getting a New Trial