The Most Cringeworthy Christian T-Shirts of All Time
January 25, 2016
If you’ve ever been to a Christian music festival or were a member of a youth group in the late-'90s, then you are likely no stranger to Christian T-shirts. They typically incorporate some sort appropriated logo of a well-known product, possibly a Bible verse reference and always one of the worst dad jokes you’ve ever heard.
The pun game of Christian T-shirt designers literally had no limits.
We asked you, our readers, to send us the most cringeworthy Christian T-shirts you’ve ever seen or owned, and you did not disappoint. Here’s a look at some of our favorites.
A Deep Cut
I Believe I Can Fly
Proud to Be Your Bud
In Our Top 8
The Gun Show
Something to Think About
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing