The Most Cringeworthy Christian T-Shirts of All Time
January 25, 2016
If you’ve ever been to a Christian music festival or were a member of a youth group in the late-'90s, then you are likely no stranger to Christian T-shirts. They typically incorporate some sort appropriated logo of a well-known product, possibly a Bible verse reference and always one of the worst dad jokes you’ve ever heard.
The pun game of Christian T-shirt designers literally had no limits.
We asked you, our readers, to send us the most cringeworthy Christian T-shirts you’ve ever seen or owned, and you did not disappoint. Here’s a look at some of our favorites.
A Deep Cut
I Believe I Can Fly
Proud to Be Your Bud
In Our Top 8
The Gun Show
Something to Think About
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > This Town in Australia Wants to Be the World's First Porn-Free City
- > This Awesome Dad Turned His Son’s Wheelchair Into the 'Ghostbusters' Ecto-1:
- > Happy Friday: Here’s a Video of DC Talk Playing ‘The Tonight Show’ in 1993
- > Here's the New Video for Chance the Rapper's Remix of Chris Tomlin's ‘How Great'
- > Trump and Clinton Took Turns Zinging Each Other at a Catholic Charity Event