The Most Cringeworthy Christian T-Shirts of All Time
January 25, 2016
If you’ve ever been to a Christian music festival or were a member of a youth group in the late-'90s, then you are likely no stranger to Christian T-shirts. They typically incorporate some sort appropriated logo of a well-known product, possibly a Bible verse reference and always one of the worst dad jokes you’ve ever heard.
The pun game of Christian T-shirt designers literally had no limits.
We asked you, our readers, to send us the most cringeworthy Christian T-shirts you’ve ever seen or owned, and you did not disappoint. Here’s a look at some of our favorites.
A Deep Cut
I Believe I Can Fly
Proud to Be Your Bud
In Our Top 8
The Gun Show
Something to Think About
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > Henry Heimlich Finally Got to Use His Famous Maneuver
- > Scientists Are Calling for the Rio Olympics to Be Postponed or Moved Because of Public Health Concerns
- > ‘Boxcar Children' Movies Are in the Works So Millennials Can Relive Their Book Fair Glory Days
- > Science: People Who Are Workaholics Are More Likely to Suffer From Anxiety, Depression and ADHD
- > This Dude Proposed to His Girlfriend with a Custom ‘Super Mario Bros.’ Level