Watch Werner Herzog's Documentary and Never Text While Driving Again
Werner Herzog is a documentarian who has never shied away from uncomfortable, controversial material. Now, he's filmed this 35-minute PSA called From One Second to the Next as part of AT&T's It Can Wait campaign. It's being shown in high schools across the country, and it is hard to watch. The documentary tells chilling stories of people who had their lives shattered by texting in the car, and if you watch it, you will probably never do it again. "I'm not a participant of texting and driving—or texting at all," Herzog told the AP. "But I see there's something going on in civilization which is coming with great vehemence at us" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet