Watch Werner Herzog's Documentary and Never Text While Driving Again
Werner Herzog is a documentarian who has never shied away from uncomfortable, controversial material. Now, he's filmed this 35-minute PSA called From One Second to the Next as part of AT&T's It Can Wait campaign. It's being shown in high schools across the country, and it is hard to watch. The documentary tells chilling stories of people who had their lives shattered by texting in the car, and if you watch it, you will probably never do it again. "I'm not a participant of texting and driving—or texting at all," Herzog told the AP. "But I see there's something going on in civilization which is coming with great vehemence at us" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > NFL Hall of Famer Jerry Rice Poses as a Lyft Driver for a Day
- > Woman Shows Up to Her Own Funeral Surprising Everyone, Including Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- > 20-Story Crane Collapses in Manhattan
- > The Pastor of China’s Largest Official Protestant Church Has Been Arrested
- > Watch Football Players Complete the Ultimate Physical Challenge: Doing Their Daughters' Hair