Watch Werner Herzog's Documentary and Never Text While Driving Again
Werner Herzog is a documentarian who has never shied away from uncomfortable, controversial material. Now, he's filmed this 35-minute PSA called From One Second to the Next as part of AT&T's It Can Wait campaign. It's being shown in high schools across the country, and it is hard to watch. The documentary tells chilling stories of people who had their lives shattered by texting in the car, and if you watch it, you will probably never do it again. "I'm not a participant of texting and driving—or texting at all," Herzog told the AP. "But I see there's something going on in civilization which is coming with great vehemence at us" ...
Recommended For You
- > Israel Will Observe a 12-Hour Ceasefire Starting Saturday
- > Now Marvel Is Eyeing Joaquin Phoenix for Doctor Strange
- > Keith Olbermann's Takedown of the NFL's Double Standard Is a Must-Watch
- > Dad Inventor Creates a Device that Can Fill 37 Water Balloons at One Time
- > The Queen of England Photobombed Some Tourists