Watch Werner Herzog's Documentary and Never Text While Driving Again
Werner Herzog is a documentarian who has never shied away from uncomfortable, controversial material. Now, he's filmed this 35-minute PSA called From One Second to the Next as part of AT&T's It Can Wait campaign. It's being shown in high schools across the country, and it is hard to watch. The documentary tells chilling stories of people who had their lives shattered by texting in the car, and if you watch it, you will probably never do it again. "I'm not a participant of texting and driving—or texting at all," Herzog told the AP. "But I see there's something going on in civilization which is coming with great vehemence at us" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > Why I Go To Church Even When I Don’t Feel Like It
- > The Definitive Ranking of Insanely Awesome Christian Album Covers
- > Candace Cameron Bure Is the Newest Co-Host of ‘The View’
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack