Video of the Day: Sigur Rós & Yutaka Yamamoto, 'Blossom'
It's been a little over two years since Japan was hit with an earthquake and tsunami that left the north-eastern part of the country devastated. So Sigur Rós has teamed with director Yutaka Yamamoto to create an animated video (using the band's song "Hoppípolla") called "Blossom." The project is part of Zapuni, an organization that pairs Japanese visual artists with musicians for charity. Profits will go towards School Music Revival which helps bring music and instruments to schools in Japan...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Infidelity Doesn’t Just Happen. It Starts with These Subtle Warnings
- > Harvard Study Links Church Attendance to Lower Divorce Rates
- > Obama Thinks Pot Should Be Decriminalized
- > This YouTube Genius Can Turn Any Song into Smash Mouth’s ‘All Star’
- > Chick-fil-A Is Rolling Out Another Food Truck
- > Pakistan Has Sentenced Five People to Death for Murdering a Christian Couple