Video of the Day: Sigur Rós & Yutaka Yamamoto, 'Blossom'
It's been a little over two years since Japan was hit with an earthquake and tsunami that left the north-eastern part of the country devastated. So Sigur Rós has teamed with director Yutaka Yamamoto to create an animated video (using the band's song "Hoppípolla") called "Blossom." The project is part of Zapuni, an organization that pairs Japanese visual artists with musicians for charity. Profits will go towards School Music Revival which helps bring music and instruments to schools in Japan...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?