Video of the Day: Sigur Rós & Yutaka Yamamoto, 'Blossom'
It's been a little over two years since Japan was hit with an earthquake and tsunami that left the north-eastern part of the country devastated. So Sigur Rós has teamed with director Yutaka Yamamoto to create an animated video (using the band's song "Hoppípolla") called "Blossom." The project is part of Zapuni, an organization that pairs Japanese visual artists with musicians for charity. Profits will go towards School Music Revival which helps bring music and instruments to schools in Japan...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Here's the Intense Trailer for the New Season of 'Sherlock'
- > Two Earthquakes Rocked Central Italy Within Hours of Each Other
- > 25 Refugees' Bodies Were Found in One Boat in the Mediterranean Sea
- > The Nation Debates: Is This Picture of Bill Murray or Tom Hanks?
- > This ‘Goonies’ Trailer Recut as a Horror Movie Is Terrifying