Video of the Day: Sigur Rós & Yutaka Yamamoto, 'Blossom'
It's been a little over two years since Japan was hit with an earthquake and tsunami that left the north-eastern part of the country devastated. So Sigur Rós has teamed with director Yutaka Yamamoto to create an animated video (using the band's song "Hoppípolla") called "Blossom." The project is part of Zapuni, an organization that pairs Japanese visual artists with musicians for charity. Profits will go towards School Music Revival which helps bring music and instruments to schools in Japan...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > ‘Fixer Upper’ Couple: ‘Our Family Has Made a Commitment to Put Christ First’
- > What the Bible Says About How to Treat Refugees
- > Report: Justin Bieber Turned a Concert into a Church Service
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > The Definitive Ranking of Insanely Awesome Christian Album Covers
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day