It's Like Anberlin...But Not
If you find yourself strangely familiar with the vocal stylings of indie-electro-rock band Anchor & Braille, there's good reason, because this happens to be the side project of Anberlin lead-singer, Stephen Christian (along with Micah Tawlks and Civil Twilight keyboardist Kevin Dailey). But while the vocals might sound similar, the music will land you in completely new territory. Don't believe us? Stream the first song Goes Without Saying from The Quiet Life which drops on July 31.
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > New Research Has Shown Greenland's Ice Sheet Could Melt Faster Than Scientists Thought
- > Some Geniuses Created Water-Powered Speeder Bikes from 'Star Wars'
- > Wesley Snipes Is Writing a Novel About Spiritual Warfare
- > The ‘War for the Planet of the Apes’ Trailer Just Dropped
- > Watch Pharrell and Kim Burrell Perform the Gospel-Anthem ‘I See a Victory’ on ‘The Tonight Show’