Hipsters Love Free Music
Iconic hipster brand Urban Outfitters might charge high prices for their threads, but at least they give out free tunes! Every Monday U.O. releases 5 new tracks for your late-night, jort-wearing fixie-ride. But today, they're giving away double the music (insert chant of "USA! USA!"). You can download the 10 free tunes here.
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Drake Is Going to Host and Perform as a Musical Guest on May 14’s ‘SNL’
- > California Is About to Raise the Legal Age for Smoking and Vaping to 21
- > Lecrae Talks About His Song 'Deja Vu' on 'Fallon'
- > Enjoy This Dance-Inspired ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Remix
- > Report: Lebron’s ‘Space Jam 2’ Is Finally Happening