Hey I Made You a Mixtape...
MakerBot is a really cool Brooklyn-based company that gives you the chance to manufacture your own products at home. And now, they're bringing back the glory of the 80's by giving you a chance to make a real (digital) mixtape. If you already own a MakerBot Replicator ($1750), the Mixtape Kit will set you back $25. If you don't own a MakerBot, get the pre-made mixtape for $39. The mixtape looks like a cassette, holds 2 GB of MP3 files, has four hours of battery life, comes in one color and connects to your computer via USB. Oh and in other news, Apple now makes a small iPod for around $40. It's smaller, has 4 times the battery life, comes in five colors and conveniently clips on to your running shorts. We just thought you should know...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > DOJ Investigation into Ferguson PD Finds Racism and Constitutional Violations
- > Netanyahu: Deal with Iran Could Lead to Nation Getting the Nuclear Weapons
- > Report: Hillary Clinton Only Used Personal Email While Secretary of State
- > NHL Player’s Daughter Writes Adorable Letter to Get Dad Traded Closer to Home
- > Watch Colbert Discuss the Bible, Faith and Hymns with Fr. James Martin