FInally...New Music From Hootie & the Blowfish
We thought it would never happen (and honestly, a few of us prayed it would never happen too), but Darius Rucker recently told Billboard that Hootie & the Blowfish is going back in the studio to record some new music. The Billboard reporter then asked if this was a joke (that didn't really happen), but SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, the world is about to get more hits like Only Wanna Be With You, Let Her Cry and Hold My Hand. While the band doesn't specifically know when the new album will be created, this glimmer of hope is enough to get us through. As this great band once said, "...cause tomorrow's just another day, and I don't believe in time."
Recommended For You
- > Israel Will Observe a 12-Hour Ceasefire Starting Saturday
- > Now Marvel Is Eyeing Joaquin Phoenix for Doctor Strange
- > Keith Olbermann's Takedown of the NFL's Double Standard Is a Must-Watch
- > Dad Inventor Creates a Device that Can Fill 37 Water Balloons at One Time
- > The Queen of England Photobombed Some Tourists