FInally...New Music From Hootie & the Blowfish
We thought it would never happen (and honestly, a few of us prayed it would never happen too), but Darius Rucker recently told Billboard that Hootie & the Blowfish is going back in the studio to record some new music. The Billboard reporter then asked if this was a joke (that didn't really happen), but SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, the world is about to get more hits like Only Wanna Be With You, Let Her Cry and Hold My Hand. While the band doesn't specifically know when the new album will be created, this glimmer of hope is enough to get us through. As this great band once said, "...cause tomorrow's just another day, and I don't believe in time."
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Here’s a Brand New Song from Arcade Fire Featuring Mavis Staples
- > Trump Just Led a Standing Ovation for Bill and Hillary Clinton
- > At Least 95 People Have Been Arrested in DC at Anti-Trump Rallies
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President