FInally...New Music From Hootie & the Blowfish
We thought it would never happen (and honestly, a few of us prayed it would never happen too), but Darius Rucker recently told Billboard that Hootie & the Blowfish is going back in the studio to record some new music. The Billboard reporter then asked if this was a joke (that didn't really happen), but SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, the world is about to get more hits like Only Wanna Be With You, Let Her Cry and Hold My Hand. While the band doesn't specifically know when the new album will be created, this glimmer of hope is enough to get us through. As this great band once said, "...cause tomorrow's just another day, and I don't believe in time."
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?