FInally...New Music From Hootie & the Blowfish
We thought it would never happen (and honestly, a few of us prayed it would never happen too), but Darius Rucker recently told Billboard that Hootie & the Blowfish is going back in the studio to record some new music. The Billboard reporter then asked if this was a joke (that didn't really happen), but SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, the world is about to get more hits like Only Wanna Be With You, Let Her Cry and Hold My Hand. While the band doesn't specifically know when the new album will be created, this glimmer of hope is enough to get us through. As this great band once said, "...cause tomorrow's just another day, and I don't believe in time."
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet