50 Years of The Rolling Stones
It's been 50 years to the day since The Rolling Stones first took the stage at London's Marquee Jazz Club and began their historical career. Mick Jagger and Keith Richards are the only two remaining Stones who played that first show, and Jagger recalls having to borrow money from his dad so they could rent gear. Oh how times have changed...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Two More Seasons of ‘Serial’ Are on the Way
- > Here’s the ‘Daredevil’/’Law & Order’ Credits Mash-up You’ve Been Waiting For
- > Students Give Senior Trip Money to Principal Battling Cancer
- > 1,200 Migrant Workers Have Died So Far in Lead Up to Qatar World Cup
- > ‘Photobomb’ and ‘Clickbait’ Are Among Latest Additions to Webster’s Dictionary