50 Years of The Rolling Stones
It's been 50 years to the day since The Rolling Stones first took the stage at London's Marquee Jazz Club and began their historical career. Mick Jagger and Keith Richards are the only two remaining Stones who played that first show, and Jagger recalls having to borrow money from his dad so they could rent gear. Oh how times have changed...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > FXX Is Airing a 600-Episode Long ‘Simpsons’ Marathon in November
- > New ‘SNL’ Cast Member Just Deleted Some Old Offensive Tweets
- > Andy Mineo Releases a Music Video for Deaf Fans
- > Family of Keith Scott Releases Video of Shooting
- > Charlotte Police Refuse to Release Shooting Video, Say It’s Not ‘Definitive’