50 Years of The Rolling Stones
It's been 50 years to the day since The Rolling Stones first took the stage at London's Marquee Jazz Club and began their historical career. Mick Jagger and Keith Richards are the only two remaining Stones who played that first show, and Jagger recalls having to borrow money from his dad so they could rent gear. Oh how times have changed...
Recommended For You
- > In Honor of 'Batman Day', Here's the Newest Animated 'Batman' Short
- > Just a Picture of Jack White Having the Time of His Life at a Baseball Game
- > Passenger Plane Crash Lands In Taiwan: At Least 51 Dead
- > Marvel at the Speed of the World’s Fastest Bus Boy
- > Ed Helms and Hilary Swank to Star in TV Drama Series about Organic Farming