Bill Nye Tells Us We're Going to Miss the Asteroid by 15 Minutes
Asteroid 2012 DA14 is a lot nicer name than "City Destroyer," but according to our old pal, Bill Nye, that's what it is: an asteroid that could wipe out a major metropolitan area ("Destroyed. Flattened. Ruined."). But don't worry. This Friday, 2012 DA14 will miss Earth by 15 minutes. See? Nothing to worry about. This time. Science rules ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Here’s a Brand New Song from Arcade Fire Featuring Mavis Staples
- > Trump Just Led a Standing Ovation for Bill and Hillary Clinton
- > At Least 95 People Have Been Arrested in DC at Anti-Trump Rallies
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President