Bill Nye Tells Us We're Going to Miss the Asteroid by 15 Minutes
Asteroid 2012 DA14 is a lot nicer name than "City Destroyer," but according to our old pal, Bill Nye, that's what it is: an asteroid that could wipe out a major metropolitan area ("Destroyed. Flattened. Ruined."). But don't worry. This Friday, 2012 DA14 will miss Earth by 15 minutes. See? Nothing to worry about. This time. Science rules ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Michael Jordan Speaks Out Against Police Brutality and Violence Against Police
- > At Least 80 People Were Killed By ISIS Suicide Attacks in Kabul on Saturday
- > The ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000’ Reboot Is Headed to Netflix
- > Host of ‘The Preachers’ Says He Was Joking After He Seemed to Endorse Open Marriages
- > This ‘Legends of the Hidden Temple’ Movie Looks Super Lame