Bill Nye Tells Us We're Going to Miss the Asteroid by 15 Minutes
Asteroid 2012 DA14 is a lot nicer name than "City Destroyer," but according to our old pal, Bill Nye, that's what it is: an asteroid that could wipe out a major metropolitan area ("Destroyed. Flattened. Ruined."). But don't worry. This Friday, 2012 DA14 will miss Earth by 15 minutes. See? Nothing to worry about. This time. Science rules ...
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours