Bill Nye Tells Us We're Going to Miss the Asteroid by 15 Minutes
Asteroid 2012 DA14 is a lot nicer name than "City Destroyer," but according to our old pal, Bill Nye, that's what it is: an asteroid that could wipe out a major metropolitan area ("Destroyed. Flattened. Ruined."). But don't worry. This Friday, 2012 DA14 will miss Earth by 15 minutes. See? Nothing to worry about. This time. Science rules ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola