QOTD: What's Your Ideal Day?
Most of us are on vacation this week, which means the potential exists to create and then enjoy our most ideal day—and if you, like us, are back at work and not on vacation, well, then it's way easy for you to daydream your ideal day to its finest detail, right? So, what's yours? Hiking a mountain trail? Showing up at a theater for a movie marathon that runs til midnight? Staying at home in pajamas, knitting? Tell us about your most favorite, most epic way to spend an ideal day.
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?