The End of the World May Be Farther Off Than We Thought
Oh, those apocalypse predictors. They're so conservative. They keep predicting the world will end sometime in their lifetime. But here's the deal: It's probably going to end, like, 2 trillion years from now. You know, when we're jetting at light speed to other galaxies and planets and universes at the touch of a button. So, let's not be so self-involved with our end-of-the-world predictions, now. Agreed? Let's think instead about the children. The ones who will live many, many, many generations from now ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > R.C. Sproul Jr. Suspended from Ministry after Admitting to ‘Visiting’ Ashley Madison
- > SpongeBob Squarepants Invites a Few Famous Friends to His Broadway Debut
- > Late Night: Bernie Sanders Will Be on ‘Colbert’ and Donald Trump Will Be on ‘Fallon’
- > County Clerk Defies Supreme Court Order to Issue Marriage Licenses to Same-Sex Couples
- > And Now, a Weatherman Falling into a Pool on Live TV