The End of the World May Be Farther Off Than We Thought
Oh, those apocalypse predictors. They're so conservative. They keep predicting the world will end sometime in their lifetime. But here's the deal: It's probably going to end, like, 2 trillion years from now. You know, when we're jetting at light speed to other galaxies and planets and universes at the touch of a button. So, let's not be so self-involved with our end-of-the-world predictions, now. Agreed? Let's think instead about the children. The ones who will live many, many, many generations from now ...
Recommended For You
- > Here Are the Worst Meals in America
- > This Dude Built a Roller Coaster in His Parents' Backyard
- > The New Trailer for Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' Is Just Incredible
- > Stop What You're Doing and Watch These Cocoa Farmers Taste Chocolate for the First Time
- > Allison Williams Will Play Peter Pan in NBC's Next Musical