The End of the World May Be Farther Off Than We Thought
Oh, those apocalypse predictors. They're so conservative. They keep predicting the world will end sometime in their lifetime. But here's the deal: It's probably going to end, like, 2 trillion years from now. You know, when we're jetting at light speed to other galaxies and planets and universes at the touch of a button. So, let's not be so self-involved with our end-of-the-world predictions, now. Agreed? Let's think instead about the children. The ones who will live many, many, many generations from now ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day