The End of the World May Be Farther Off Than We Thought
Oh, those apocalypse predictors. They're so conservative. They keep predicting the world will end sometime in their lifetime. But here's the deal: It's probably going to end, like, 2 trillion years from now. You know, when we're jetting at light speed to other galaxies and planets and universes at the touch of a button. So, let's not be so self-involved with our end-of-the-world predictions, now. Agreed? Let's think instead about the children. The ones who will live many, many, many generations from now ...
Recommended For You
- > 'Independence Day 2' Is Real and It Is Happening
- > Here's a Beautiful Song From Joy Williams and Hayley Williams
- > Darren Wilson Tells ABC News ‘I Did My Job Right’
- > HBO Hired a Ton of Lawyers to Look at Its New Scientology Documentary
- > A Young Chris Pratt Actually Predicted that He Would One Day Star in ‘Jurassic World’