The End of the World May Be Farther Off Than We Thought
Oh, those apocalypse predictors. They're so conservative. They keep predicting the world will end sometime in their lifetime. But here's the deal: It's probably going to end, like, 2 trillion years from now. You know, when we're jetting at light speed to other galaxies and planets and universes at the touch of a button. So, let's not be so self-involved with our end-of-the-world predictions, now. Agreed? Let's think instead about the children. The ones who will live many, many, many generations from now ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Someone Turned ‘Stranger Things’ Into a ‘Peanuts’-Style Christmas Cartoon
- > UN Struggles to Feed Millions Starving in War-Torn Yemen
- > Indian Railways Block Porn Sites From Their Free Wi-Fi Services in Patna Station
- > 22 Children Killed in Syrian School Airstrikes
- > Selling Custom Flannel Shirts Is the Most Bon Iver Thing Bon Iver Has Ever Done