The End of the World May Be Farther Off Than We Thought
Oh, those apocalypse predictors. They're so conservative. They keep predicting the world will end sometime in their lifetime. But here's the deal: It's probably going to end, like, 2 trillion years from now. You know, when we're jetting at light speed to other galaxies and planets and universes at the touch of a button. So, let's not be so self-involved with our end-of-the-world predictions, now. Agreed? Let's think instead about the children. The ones who will live many, many, many generations from now ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal