The End of the World May Be Farther Off Than We Thought
Oh, those apocalypse predictors. They're so conservative. They keep predicting the world will end sometime in their lifetime. But here's the deal: It's probably going to end, like, 2 trillion years from now. You know, when we're jetting at light speed to other galaxies and planets and universes at the touch of a button. So, let's not be so self-involved with our end-of-the-world predictions, now. Agreed? Let's think instead about the children. The ones who will live many, many, many generations from now ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Presidential Debate Will Be Streaming Tonight for All Cord Cutters
- > This Trailer for ‘The 13th’ Will Make You Rethink What You Know About Mass Incarceration
- > Martin Scorsese’s Missionary Film ‘Silence’ Will Release in December
- > Even the Guy In Charge of DC Movies Doesn’t Like Them
- > Tim Tebow On Colin Kaepernick's Protests: It's About Doing It 'the Right Way'