The End of the World May Be Farther Off Than We Thought
Oh, those apocalypse predictors. They're so conservative. They keep predicting the world will end sometime in their lifetime. But here's the deal: It's probably going to end, like, 2 trillion years from now. You know, when we're jetting at light speed to other galaxies and planets and universes at the touch of a button. So, let's not be so self-involved with our end-of-the-world predictions, now. Agreed? Let's think instead about the children. The ones who will live many, many, many generations from now ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Here’s the ‘Holy Spirit Funk’ Parody Music Video You Never Asked For
- > A New Animated Movie Starring Pez Dispensers Is in the Works
- > Bill to End $500 Million in Annual Federal Funds to Planned Parenthood Blocked in the Senate
- > And in Dublin, A Giant Minion Fell into Traffic
- > Here's the Universe's First Look at 'Zoolander 2'