The End of the World May Be Farther Off Than We Thought
Oh, those apocalypse predictors. They're so conservative. They keep predicting the world will end sometime in their lifetime. But here's the deal: It's probably going to end, like, 2 trillion years from now. You know, when we're jetting at light speed to other galaxies and planets and universes at the touch of a button. So, let's not be so self-involved with our end-of-the-world predictions, now. Agreed? Let's think instead about the children. The ones who will live many, many, many generations from now ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Kendrick Lamar’s Reebok Shoe Designs Are Commentary about Street Gangs
- > Reminder: Don't Jump on Stage to Charge Your Phone During a Broadway Play
- > Baylor, World’s Largest Baptist University, Drops ‘Homosexual Acts’ Ban
- > Excellent: Harry Shearer, the Voice of Mr. Burns and Others Will Return to ‘The Simpsons’
- > New App Lets You See Who Unfriended You on Facebook